Kaguto's Palettes

Hey guys got some new DBZ related palettes for you today.

24lsfn7_th.jpg2ueha9j_th.jpgmtux6r_th.jpg

Base Form and Ssj God to Fanmade Ssj God for Supreme GT Vegeta.

5f44uv_th.jpg 2nqbh5h_th.jpg

Base Form and Ssj God for Supreme Vegito V1.8.

25gugjm_th.jpg4gt0so_th.jpg

Ssj God to Fanmade Ssj God for Supreme Gogeta V2.

All Characters here are by T.O.P.S.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/y6bw43vw2tsfn3b/Dbz+palettes.zip

Hey Kaguto,

Nice palettes you've got there. My favourite three are these ones :

5f44uv_th.jpg  4gt0so_th.jpg   mtux6r_th.jpg

Especially those fan-made super saiyan  god palettes look awesome and if you ask me, that's how the official SSJ God form should have looked like (a combination of SSJ3 and SSJ4). I recognize you did some colour separation on them to give Gogeta and Vegeta their "SSJ4 Fur" but how did you do their hair? I see it's different from their base form so how did you edit those sprites while still keeping them as a palette?

Yeah I Admit your pallets are very well done But could I request another one? btw what'z up with the nappa ssj4 pal?

Yeah go right ahead and I'm gonna get to nappa but I need some time with that cuz I have alot going on in my personal life so that's why I'm barely getting three palettes out at a time lately I just don't want you guys to think I left you all high and dry.

Hey Kaguto,

Nice palettes you've got there. My favourite three are these ones :

5f44uv_th.jpg  4gt0so_th.jpg   mtux6r_th.jpg

Especially those fan-made super saiyan  god palettes look awesome and if you ask me, that's how the official SSJ God form should have looked like (a combination of SSJ3 and SSJ4). I recognize you did some colour separation on them to give Gogeta and Vegeta their "SSJ4 Fur" but how did you do their hair? I see it's different from their base form so how did you edit those sprites while still keeping them as a palette?

Nice pals for the golden SSJ4 style, yea that actually should've has been the true SSJ God form.

Well I can see why GT may not be a favorite amongst the dbz community but deep down all of us were really hoping ssj god was gonna just be a ssj4 redo

Hey, Kaguto. I'm working on goku ssj3 from dbzUB22 character right now and I think I'm gonna release him within a few days. So, the question here is that can you make an ssj5 pallete of him? Like, after I release him?

Hey, Kaguto. I'm working on goku ssj3 from dbzUB22 character right now and I think I'm gonna release him within a few days. So, the question here is that can you make an ssj5 pallete of him? Like, after I release him?

Well it depends if you make him with color separation if you want to learn how I have a simple and easy tutorial you can follow here: 

• 2 weeks later...

Yo Kaguto, are you gonna make pals for Ahuron's Strider? If yes I want to request it, a Vegeta, Batman, Megaman Zero, Naruto, Link and Pandora theme.

Yeah sure man i'll get to it when i return home which currently because of personal reasons i am currently away

• 4 months later...

I AM NO LONGER DOING REQUESTS!
(Due to a number of personal reasons I have not been able to take time out to finish certain requests but if you really wish to have a request done just pm me and I'll try to make time and to those I still had requests from I deeply apologize. I will still be making palettes but not as frequent as when I first started.)

Ok guys I decided it was time I started sharing some palette creations with you all I hope you all like them any feedback is welcome.

Goku z2 by Balthazar & Cybaster
Evil Goku, Shin Goku, Super Saiyan God Goku

(Seen a few people attempt this but it was all just hair color changes and never anything major so I decided to make a proper palette for him.)
rk6lar.jpg348qdr7.jpg 2zqtnpw.jpg

Vegeta z2 by Balthazar & Cybaster
Alternate black outfit (from the games), Good Vegeta, Good Vegeta Ssj, Super Saiyan God Vegeta

(If you guys are confused about the evil Goku, good Vegeta and shin goku well shin Goku is based off of a small fan-made newgrounds series and the other two are inspired by the goku versus series by theredheadhenry on youtube. And yes SsjG Vegeta it will happen.)
123mt6v.jpg 288ujx3.jpg 2lwx6br.jpg 20gfpr4.jpg

Ssj Goku z2 by Balthazar & Cybaster
Battle Damaged, Evil Goku, Shin Goku, Kaguto Custom Halloween version, Goku Jr., Super Vegito

(Fixed his colors up a bit and made his wristbands and hand colors match up so it looks like actual gloves)
35nc0ms.jpg 287fbzn.jpg 35henn8.jpg 2co1mhc.jpg 59ucdw.jpg 5x3ep4.jpg

Ssj3 Goku by SANKITI
Kaguto Custom, Super Kaioken, Evil Goku, Dark Goku
jb44lg.jpg rqxd00.jpg 2ajqpv5.jpg 6pxa9z.jpg

Legendary Super Saiyan Akuma by ANONYMOUS_data-Demon
Super Saiyan God

(A fate worse than hell.)
kbpy51.jpg

Yatogi Tetsu by XCB
Kaguto Custom

(This was my first ever palette change I ever did back when Tetsu was a crazy character to have in mugen.)
sc4yz9.jpg

Kung Fu Man Inspired
One for Goku z2, Tetsu, Ssj3 Goku and Ryu by Phantom.of.the.Server edited by Infinite
34hj5zd.jpg 2lk44l4.jpg 27zhlio.jpg 2urtrlz.jpg

Yo!!!! Love your work man! But, I have a question. Every palette except for SSJG Goku Z2 is working for me. And I really don't know why. I've done the KFM, I've done Broly and Vegeta, but this one is the only one that won't work, and of course it's the main one that I want XD. I've put in everything correctly, but all that I get is an all-blue Goku. That's it! Nothing but blue, and I don't even get it lol. Please help me out... :confuse:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yo!!!! Love your work man! But, I have a question. Every palette except for SSJG Goku Z2 is working for me. And I really don't know why. I've done the KFM, I've done Broly and Vegeta, but this one is the only one that won't work, and of course it's the main one that I want XD. I've put in everything correctly, but all that I get is an all-blue Goku. That's it! Nothing but blue, and I don't even get it lol. Please help me out... :confuse:

hey Kaguto The Cellza Palette Link Doesn't Work Plz fix

Hey guys I'm really sorry but I can't do anything right now I've had some really really bad things come up and haven't been able to do stuff with character pals and it sucks cuz I have alot of new ideas but hopefully when I get back officially I can put a new link and replace that goku cuz i encountered that issue and it's due to the aura palette for his powerup if the color gets changed it messes up goku and I accidently uploaded the messed up one but again I can't do anything about it now.. sorry guys :/

• 4 weeks later...

GREETINGS FELLOW MUGENERS! Your #1 palette junkie has returned!

Here's a return palette set for you guys.

2vd16hs_th.jpg n1uxow_th.jpg x2vxab_th.jpg 16j4f0x_th.jpgo0w23a_th.jpg 23l1lqo_th.jpg  ih1npt_th.jpg

Ssj Satan, Frieza 2015 movie, Frieza Nova God (saw a scan that looked legit just look it up and decide for yourself.), Ssj Gohan, Ssj God Gohan, A clean default for Megaman X and A random palette for Naruto.

Satan, Gohan and Frieza are all from the Z2 team (and if you don't know who these guys are by now You must either be really new or lived under a rock xD jk.) 

X is by FXFreitas (btw imo best X in mugen)

And Naruto is by Our very own Ryon (just started using him today and he's awsome boss.)

ps: I also added a fixed version of my ssj god goku

Link to this set: http://www.mediafire.com/download/yhfcx639v0txjdh/Return+Palette+Set.rar

New Kung Fu Man inspired palettes. 

4l3e9u_th.jpg 33ktxyc_th.jpg 2isf7ed_th.jpg 2uqeogi_th.jpg dh08z_th.jpg

Gohan by The Z2 Team

Young Goku by Ryon

Sakura by Pots (I think this is the Infinite edit of her though)

Karin by Pots

Kung Fu Girl by Divine Wolf

Link to palettes: http://www.mediafire.com/download/efi7y7e3szoa6jz/KFM+Set+%233.rar#3.rar