Kaguto's Palettes

Amazing job for the Winmugen request man!

I have to agree with Sham here, you did a very good job indeed. You have proven yourself to be more than capable regarding palettes and I'm proud of you man!

Even though I almost broke my back due to falling of my chair the moment I saw so much awesomeness, I forgive you Kaguto.

:=D: 

A slight correction regarding the golden Iori palette, could you give him a red crescent moon on his back? That's the only thing I had a change of mind about since I requested it.

I have to agree with Sham here, you did a very good job indeed. You have proven yourself to be more than capable regarding palettes and I'm proud of you man!

A slight correction regarding the golden Iori palette, could you give him a red crescent moon on his back? That's all I can nitpick about lol.

XD Well sure I'll just send you a message with the fixed version tough I don't remember reading that part in your request then again you gave a lot  :confuse:

Starting another little project aside from taking requests now with my new mugen and pandora's rage palettes I'll also be making alot of reverse palettes using my new mugen scheme here are my first three.

2h5pg80.jpg 2nq5j53.jpg ojqs2d.jpg

Ryu by Infinite

Nameless by K.O.D & Vans

Goku Z2 by Balthazar & Cybaster

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5ieh7jvjvzyall3/Reversed+Mugen+Palettes.zip

Those are some visually stunning Taskmaster palettes ya got there pal. I don't know if I should be happy or worried that you're as fast as the dickens in regards to making palettes and replying in this thread lol.

I'm sure you have not forgotten the 2 other palettes I requested for Duck's Omega Zero. I'll just repeat them just in case you had forgotten about them (since indeed it were a ton of palettes and I don't blame you if you forgot them) :

Omega Mime Zero : White armor (includes shoes) + Dark black hair, bracelets and "leg rings". Of course this is for Duck's Omega Zero.

Omega Zerorine (Wolverine palette for SvC Omega Zero by Duck)

=> specifications : Red armor becomes yellow, hair and similarly colored "rings" on his arms and feet become blue

May I ask when your going to fix the belt of your Super Vegetto pal for SSJ Goku Z2?

Those are some visually stunning Taskmaster palettes ya got there pal. I don't know if I should be happy or worried that you're as fast as the dickens in regards to making palettes and replying in this thread lol.

I'm sure you have not forgotten the 2 other palettes I requested for Duck's Omega Zero. I'll just repeat them just in case you had forgotten about them (since indeed it were a ton of palettes and I don't blame you if you forgot them) :

Omega Mime Zero : White armor (includes shoes) + Dark black hair, bracelets and "leg rings". Of course this is for Duck's Omega Zero.

Omega Zerorine (Wolverine palette for SvC Omega Zero by Duck)

=> specifications : Red armor becomes yellow, hair and similarly colored "rings" on his arms and feet become blue

May I ask when your going to fix the belt of your Super Vegetto pal for SSJ Goku Z2?

Oops knew I forgot something Don't worry I edited the post and the palettes were already in the download so no need for me to re-up go take a look ^^.

Request for some Taskmaster palettes from Brock and Sham.

2a0kc1t.jpg 149qn83.jpg 15oc8l4.jpg a2dxtw.jpg 107pda8.jpg

Batman, Superman, Assassain's Creed Black, Assassin's Creed White and The Spectre.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7zfygv34c6ffaza/Taskmaster+Palettes+2.zip

AWESOME jOB MAN, SERIOUSLY, ONE OF YOUR BEST SETS YET, I ONLY MADE ONE PAL FOR HIM & I NEVER RELEASED IT, SO THANK U FOR THOSE 

I ONLY MADE ONE PAL FOR HIM & I NEVER RELEASED IT

Goddamn it Brock, just release the damn palette already. :=D:

Nah in all seriousness, why did you never release it?

So believe it or not but I got MOAR requests. This time the amount of palettes is much less than my first one.

1) Iori Mac Yagami (Ronald Mac Donald inspired palette for Iori by Quickfist)

=> specifications : Red hair. White skin. Yellow jacket and pants. Red short. Red cuffs. Red shoes and red chain (the thing between his legs). Red collar. Do not make his eyes red but choose another suitable colour as Ronald does not have red eyes.

2) Legend Iori (Lewis Legend inspired palette for Quickfist's Iori)

=> specifications : White skin tone. Black hair and black clothes. Brown shoes. Golden chain and necklace. The sclera of the eyes is yellow. His pupils are brown and his irises are black.

3) Omega Mac Zero (Ronald Mac Donald inspired palette for Omega Zero by Duck)

=> specifications : Basically the same as your Wolverine palette except everything you made blue in that palette becomes red

4) Omega Light God Zero (palette for Omega Zero by Duck)

=> specifications : Bright white armor. Gold hair, bracelets and leg rings. Gold soles and gold forehead gem. White helmet. Gold face with bright white eyes.

5) Omega Toxic Zero  (palette for Omega Zero by Duck)

=> specifications : Dark purple hair, bracelets and leg rings. Dark green armor.

6) Omega Santa Zero (palette for Omega Zero by Duck)

=> specifications : Bright red armor. Snow white hair, bracelets and leg rings.

7) Omega Shin Zero (palette for Omega Zero by Duck)

=> Specifications: palette based on this sprite : Akuma-shin-cvs2-stance.gif

EDIT : Spoiler has been edited so your quoted spoiler is no longer correct, Kaguto.

Goddamn it Brock, just release the damn palette already. :=D:

Nah in all seriousness, why did you never release it?

So believe it or not but I got MOAR requests. This time the amount of palettes is much less than my first one.

1) Iori Mac Yagami (Ronald Mac Donald inspired palette for Iori by Quickfist)

=> specifications : Red hair. White skin. Yellow jacket and pants. Red short. Red cuffs. Red shoes and red chain (the thing between his legs). Red collar.

2) Legend Iori (Lewis Legend inspired palette for Quickfist's Iori)

=> specifications : White skin tone. Black hair and dark clothes. Brown shoes. Golden chain and necklace. Golden eyes.

3) Omega Mac Zero (Ronald Mac Donald inspired palette for Omega Zero by Duck)

=> specifications : Basically the same as your Wolverine palette except everything you made blue in that palette becomes red

4) Omega Light God Zero (palette for Omega Zero by Duck)

=> specifications : Bright white armor. Gold hair, bracelets and leg rings. Gold soles and gold forehead gem. White helmet.

I'll get to that soon my friend.

just wasn't to proud of it , plus u know me , i usually roll out anywhere from 6 - 11 pals per set & it just didn't seem right to release one pal for a rather popular character , heres a Gif  . its based off of Skeletor From MOTU in his Toy color scheme 

skeletor_zps6a9138a0.gif

just wasn't to proud of it , plus u know me , i usually roll out anywhere from 6 - 11 pals per set & it just didn't seem right to release one pal for a rather popular character , heres a Gif  . its based off of Skeletor From MOTU in his Toy color scheme 

skeletor_zps6a9138a0.gif

That is freaken awsome I never would've thought of making a Skeletor one.  :omg:

i am a massive MOTU nerd so yeah its kind of were my brain goes alot of the times when i do pals lol 

I salute you sir I don't care how many jokes are said about me being the new you we could both learn alot from each other me learning more from you of course but you could make palettes I wouldn't even think of until you already made'em xD

I cooked up two last palettes for Omega Zero by Duck which should be very easy to do for you :

Omega Reverse Mime Zero

=> specifications : same as the Mime palette but everything is reversed meaning that everything which is black becomes white and vica versa.

Omega Gold Zero

=>specifications : same as the golden Iori palette with Zero being completely gold but having golden eyes too unlike gold Iori his red eyes.

Honestly I changed my mind and there is no reason for Gold Iori to have red eyes so I'd like you to make them golden. This means his crescent moon stays golden too. Can you make this minor adjustement for the Gold Iori palette please?

Request for some Taskmaster palettes from Brock and Sham.

2a0kc1t.jpg 149qn83.jpg 15oc8l4.jpg a2dxtw.jpg 107pda8.jpg

Batman, Superman, Assassain's Creed Black, Assassin's Creed White and The Spectre.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7zfygv34c6ffaza/Taskmaster+Palettes+2.zip

Thank you so much bro!!!

skeletor_zps6a9138a0.gif

Mr. Brock, I want this pal! Please released it :crywithno: If not, just send the link on my inbox. It really look like Skeletor!!!

NEW! Palettes for ZVitor's Spiderman.

ay3u4m.jpg 1gndiu.jpg 20k2hhz.jpg 330wgw1.jpg

Reversed, New Mugen, Black Suit (Movie) and Pandora's Rage.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hdmqe6no3ecb2zp/Spiderman+Palettes.zip

Alright now you make me want to use ZVitor Spiderman