Kaguto's Palettes

I have finally got around to fulfilling all previous requests (excluding certain ones due to me working on color separations for them which will take time because of the number of characters) but here ya go guys.

2m6s6x1_th.jpg

Zeel palette (for Thomas).

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/p3wp6gnaa874367/Request+pack.zip

LOL You Did it At This one you could see the video.  :=D:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkbkWTrUtuc

wow i didnt know Syn's Strider was that seperated, i may have to a personal set for him ,nice job on the pals mayng! i really dig that 3rd Tetsu

Thanks man since I haven't been on in awhile and since I wanna be more active aside from requests I wanna just make some nice palettes for you guys it's the least I can do for all the kindness I've been getting from you all.

hahah im doing a Set for him as well, but ti never crossed my mind to do a Kaioken pals for him, thats awesome 

Haha... yeah I am basically palette swapping some of goku z2's and ssj goku z2's palettes so I pretty much have a formula now for dbz characters for example my ssj god pals are the same set that i made for goku z2 on any character that is a saiyan.

yeah i enjoy doing pals for this version of kid goku so much that after i finish doing some pal sets for a couple of soon to be released characters im going to do another DBZ themed set for him , some of the more obscure chars 

yeah i enjoy doing pals for this version of kid goku so much that after i finish doing some pal sets for a couple of soon to be released characters im going to do another DBZ themed set for him , some of the more obscure chars 

Yeah man Him along with Strider by syn are gonna get the loving end of my palette creation when I'm not doing other palettes