Walking Dead Filming near my house

Lord Batros

ok so it has been confirmed that TWd is filming at a house about 100 yards away from me and also a couple of other places in my town Milner Georgia, and today they put up the "Road work ahead" Signs with the dates 10/7/13 til 10/14/13 and my cousin told me that they were going to be filming in a grave yard in town as well, and thats about the point the signs are up , what really sucks is te graveyard is like 15 feet behind the house i spent my first 20 years of my life and that i thought would own someday,but i digress , ive been asked to keep a log of whats going on as far as filming is concerned so keep a look out on updates 

TeeHee

hell pretty much the entire series has been filmed in about a 40 mile radius from were i live 

Griffin Georgia is about 15 miles north of Me

Hampton is about another 5 miles from Griffin

Senoia is about 30 miles West of me 

Milner is..... right under my feet lol 

and they've filmed some in Atlanta which is only 55 miles straight north of me , and a few other small towns, like in season 4 youll see an old grocery store w/ army jeeps n crap like that, its at an old Walmart shopping center i spent my entire teenage years going to in Griffin, and the Grave yard their going to be filming in as a part of filming in milner is were my moms side of the family is berried and were i used to hang out with some of my friends growing up, and the house that they are going to be filming at ive been going to since i was a child when my dad was alive , and am still very good friends with the family that lives their, its not shocking to me that their house will be used, its kind of off the road and its old, though their well off so it looks rikkedy on the outside and is like a damn museum on the inside , but it has old slave quarters from the civil war times n stuff like that plus Gary the owner of the home is a real estate Agent ,so i have no doubt the producers / scouts came in and was like were looking for older farm houses in the area and he was like i got ya covered 

ive been seeing the production trucks coimng by my house today to go in the back way to the house theyll be filming at, and the graveyard their going to be filming at , i used to play in alot as a kid, so im thinking of trying to sneek in from the backside to get upclose view, not sure yet 

so i got some more great news apparently my Cousins husband is one of the cops thats going to be working Security during the filming, so im going to ask him if he thinks its possible if i can stand beside him and watch while their filming, i know i cant take pics during filming, their very serious about this 

https://www.facebook.com/SpoilingTheDead?hc_location=stream

this will also keep up with the filming 

and here is a pic of the tents someone took outside of nancy and gary's smaller home on their property, it was used as an antique store by nancy for a good while but had since sat dormant for a good long while 

Posted Image

this is a shor from the road that leads to the road to my house , the smaller house is dEAD behind the tent 

So cousins husband is a dick. he just simply replied to me....... "Nope" , not a id like to but i cant , or i would but u know i cant... just simply nope ........Douche 

Aww, that's too bad.  Read the TV behind the scenes show book a while back.

For example, the kid that plays Carl scared the crap out of his real life dad with the zombie extras.  Said that when they were filming during season one, they'd use stuffed bodies to lie on ground.  During break once, in tent, there were zombie actors lying down between takes among dummies to get out of the heat.  Kid and dad walk in and dad accidently steps on zombie actor.  Dad susposedly screamed like little girl, and much LOLs.

Pissed off friend's girl friend eariler.  She asked what would happen now after Governor arc.  I said spoiler!  People die.  And they die when they're killed.  And come back with zombie aids.  The bitch was pissed.

so everything is in full swing now, they start filming in the morning here, roads being shut down, tents were lit up tonight , maybe some type of pre shoot interviews n what not, but its on in Milner GA lol

heres a new picture taken by someone at the end of the road i live on[Fawn Rd] and were theyve shut down the road that goes by the house of the lassiters that they are filming at

Posted Image

if the person that took the pic turned to the right and walked down fawn rd about 60  feet .......and turned to the right, there would be a pic of my house lol 

the person way down at the cross walk in the redish shirt is my long time friend and now Local PD Jeremy hair .good fella, seriously one time at a local FB game , i ran my mouth and almost got in a fight with 15 people ....little bitches needed their friends to help lol .... jeremy stayed with me to make sure i didnt get jumped ... ill never forget that 

so i was at the park today with my wife,daughter and son , letting them play, and its about 20 yards away from the " BaseCamp" location were they do the make up for the zombies n characters , and their was an ok crowd of people well u hear this roar of screams from the women there , and who do i see crossing the Road to meet the fans.... Norman Reedus aka Daryl Dixon , so we walk over their and after a few mins he gets to us, he signed my wife's purse, since we didn't have anything else and i wish i had my camera , but i didn't think about seeing anyone from the show , dude is Super nice, and very appreciative of the Fans, he met/talked/took pics with literally everyone their , and about 10 minutes after that , he rode off on a motorcycle [ not like one in the show, almost a modded dirt bike ] ...... pretty damn cool , then come to find out from my uncle he actually turned around on his bike in my drive way lol

This sounds like some of the coolest stuff ever, bro.

yeah its cool as hell to meet someone who youve been a fan of for years in your small town in the middle of no where Georgia , and hes not a douche ,but super fucking nice