Cataclysm

Cayne

Is anyone else confused about the apparent outcome of this upcoming Marvel storyline? Ultimate spidey in the regular 616. If the ultimate universe continues does this give BMB a cop out on bringing Peter Parker back? What do you think?

i think you need to slow down. i also think your in the wrong forum, im sure we have a section for this...whatever this is.

Was four sentences about a random topic in the RANDOM CHATTER section of a open forum about something I wanted to talk about without being a Duech about it too fast for you? My apologies if so but how about you know what your talking about before you tell someone their in the wrong section brah because you sounded really intelligent..................... Slow enough for ya.

i said i THINK you're in the wrong forum.

i never DECLARED you as wrong.

as for the fast part : you seem very excited about something involvin one or more spider men. but you lose me at" BMB" and "regular 616"

as the only person trying to take interest in your post atleast take the time to realise what i'm saying before goin all defense mode on me.

Very well. I'm a Marvel fan so I know terminologies. "BMB" means Brian Micheal Bendis a.k.a Creator of Ult. Spidey and several other Marvel projects. Regular 616 is the main Marvel universe that Stan lee and Jack Kirby and their associates created. I refuse to have a flame war with you about this subject. You have a good evening kid, Dueces.

I'm a 24 year old soldier.

i've not been "flaming"

i have a legit interest since the last thing i heard was that peter parker died

i keep up with the sonic the hedgehog comics. have been since before i could read. so i too can spit terminologies. specific to a universe.

I just wanted a better explanation so i might understand your excitement.

Well let me the guy to extend the olive branch and apologize for my aggression. A lot of people are dicks in mugen from my experience especially veterans if you will. They just flame to degrade and feel superior. I read the archie sonic comic up til about when they incorparated shadow. I loved the end game series.

yeah i read all but the last one! >.< stil looking for it.

yeah i thought it was MVC-ish too.

so about cataclysm. what exactly is going with that

Its pretty complex IMO. It doesn't start until The end of the month but basically Wolverine and Sue Storm made to many trips in time which resulted in Marvels three Major continuities (Regular 616 marvel, Ultimate Marvel, and 2099 Marvel) along with a few referenced others. This allows Galactus from Reg Marvel U to come to Ultimate marvel u and merge with their galactus and getting ready to eat the universe. Its promoted to be the end of the ultimate line and transfering their major player Spider-man to the 616 universe. It's confusing though because their were rumors of future story arc's such as Osborn returning and Ultimate scarlet Spider so I originally made the thread to see if anyone had any new info.

Could you humor me? When did Dr. Octopussy take over Spider-man's body? (Yes I know that's not his name. I'm being sarcastic toward Marvel.) I heard of this and big time WTF??!!! I couldn't even.... Seriously, I've tried to read recent comics over the years and can't get into them. Last "new" thing I read was when the red Hulk was revealed. Fucking dropped. I'm appalled with some of the shit Marvel and DC have done the last few years. I so got to see this for myself .

Could you humor me? When did Dr. Octopussy take over Spider-man's body? (Yes I know that's not his name. I'm being sarcastic toward Marvel.) I heard of this and big time WTF??!!! I couldn't even.... Seriously, I've tried to read recent comics over the years and can't get into them. Last "new" thing I read was when the red Hulk was revealed. Fucking dropped. I'm appalled with some of the shit Marvel and DC have done the last few years. I so got to see this for myself .

It happened unknowingly by the readers before Amazing Spider-man 698. He used one of his octobots to transfer his brain pattern onto Peters. Peter gets tranfered to Doc Ocks dying body. over the the last three issues of Amazing (698-700) its basiclly Pete trying to get his body back. In the end peter fails and dies in ocks body but transfers his morales and experiences into ock. Thus ock decides to be a hero and completely alienates every single fan whom actually liked both Peter and spider-man as a whole. While ock runs around and basically turns peter into a Duech and a Iron man wannabe. All courtesy of Dan Slott (the current writer and obvious Doc Ock fan)