CustomOMKBeatriceWIP updated and released 20131006

Werewood

Toshio was talking about the source game A.I...........

Sorry, I forgot to post my to-do list: To-do list: - while waiting for further user test result (thanks a bunch in advance), I will try to:   1. watch more OMK Beatrice YouTube videos to get to know what she can do during matches so that I can work on her A.I. (for now her A.I. is really crappy)   2. bug fix/tweak........

2013-10-03 update:

What I have edited (up to 2013-10-03):
- Boomer uses the P1 SP bar for the original Touch bar, now I switched it back to match that of the source game
- I have gotten YU-TOHARU's permission to use his OMK MUGEN Touch bar and partner SP bar, yet, fully making use of these only makes MUGEN1.0 slow down further, especially during the firing of the Meta Super (Summon Twin Battle Towers), so, I gave up about that and added a mini version of the Touch bar and partner SP bar
  * please see the included Custom_OMK_Beatrice_WIP_MUGEN_min_Touch_bar.png for a preview or here:

Posted Image

* the left one is showing available Touch chance

* the right one is showing unavailable/waiting Touch chance

- added the "what-the-heck" Halloween mocking sound whenever P1 (except Beatrice) gets thrown by Beatrice
- reduced the transparency of the Meta Super (Summon Twin Battle Towers)
- reduced the volume of the firing of the Meta Super (Summon Twin Battle Towers)
- fixed the PalFX that worked for all Beatrice's golden butterfly transformation before having used the FF3 MUGEN1.0 SFF palette group 1,2 for the alternative Touch partner color
- fixed the Normal Touch display text
- now it takes more hits to make Beatrice enter her dizzy state (advised by Bjay)
- removed transparency for the Seven Sisters/Stakes of Purgatory (advised by SXVector)
- added some more A.I. (now she is a bit more challenging than the previous update)
- fixed some minor things.........

WIP video 2013-09-28:

- without nico video account:

http://en.niconico.sarashi.com/?sm21960506

- with nico video account:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21960506

* if for some reason you cannot see nico video, then please download the Custom_OMK_Beatrice_WIP_by_Borewood_2013-10-03.mp4 from my SkyDrive -> Custom MUGEN Characters WIPs -> MUGEN Characters 2000 Series *

And, the private beta-testing period is over, now open to the public to beta-test:
download at my SkyDrive:  https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E

->  Custom MUGEN Characters WIPs -> MUGEN Characters 2000 Series -> Custom_OMK_Beatrice_WIP_by_Borewood_2013-10-03.zip

To-do list:
  1. bug fix/tweak when people report to me........

For MUGEN1.0 ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey cool was hoping someone would make Beatrice from that game. If anything PLEASE let her fight by herself and not call everybody and their mommy form the game like George and Ange do. that causes serious lag time. Baggy had the right Idea and dispite the insane ai, his characters play smoothy with only one strkier and less lag time. I'll download her and see what's  up. Hope you finish her soon!!

@Ryochi:

My Custom OMK Beatrice fights all by herself.  Her Touch partner is herself too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update to 2013-10-06: - fixed the corner close Strong attack air juggle infinite - made the Attack Touch partner (herself) come out faster - now it takes even more hits to make Beatrice enter her dizzy state (advised by Bjay) - removed some more portion of "Boomer's OMK characters only" compatibility - made the Meta Super (Summon Twin Battle Towers) firing faster - tweaked the updated A.I. - fixed some minor things.........

I think it is time to get her out of WIP now. 

Please visit my release topic here:

All new feedback please post in my release topic, not here anymore, thank you!