Iron Skull Released

JARRO77

Hi all this my third char it's my tribute for one of the best villain(red skull) the base is iron man, but i add more new moves

Credits:

Thanks to Supaman for the help with the skull symbol in the walking forward and in other some sprites
Thanks to Colosse for the improvement in the code for the hyper move golden armor

Posted Image

Posted Image

this char have:
2 intros
2win poses
basics attacks
taunt
7 special moves
6 hyper moves

Link for the char

hope you like

about, He sinks thought the floor at various times, yes you'r right but it's not my fault, i see this too in symbiote thanos( it's the same template) this template my opinion it's the best template but ,probably this  it's a problem of the template, i don't know how  fix this,  this problem just happens sometimes

about, He sinks thought the floor at various times, yes you'r right but it's not my fault, i see this too in symbiote thanos( it's the same template) this template my opinion it's the best template but ,probably this  it's a problem of the template, i don't know how  fix this,  this problem just happens sometimes

How to fix this template?

Easy!

DO NOT USE IT!

Seriously the template is slowing down your work more than you think.

as for feedback.

- Down, Forward, X , The rockets hitspark is misaligned. It hits his face but it explodes behind his body.

- Down, Foward, 2 Punch, The super should knock down, he falls but then he lands on his feet. Add fall=1.

- This is Ironic coming from me. Your effects are sorta all over the place, all of them are completely different from the rest, there is no consistency between the effects.

as for your sinking into the floor issue.

you need a changestate that activates when pos y >0 && vel y > 0, and set him back to land or fall.

How to fix this template?

Easy!

DO NOT USE IT!

Seriously the template is slowing down your work more than you think.

as for feedback.

- Down, Forward, X , The rockets hitspark is misaligned. It hits his face but it explodes behind his body.

- Down, Foward, 2 Punch, The super should knock down, he falls but then he lands on his feet. Add fall=1.

- This is Ironic coming from me. Your effects are sorta all over the place, all of them are completely different from the rest, there is no consistency between the effects.

as for your sinking into the floor issue.

you need a changestate that activates when pos y >0 && vel y > 0, and set him back to land or fall.

thanks for the Feedback Ryon :); now a'm going to fix something

Down, Forward, X , The rockets hitspark is misaligned. It hits his face but it explodes behind his body.  for this,this is the best solution with the code I used if i put the explosion in the body ok it's right, but if i shoot when the opponent it's down( so the projectile don't hit the opponent)  you see the explosion without sound  a little further  ahead of the opponent and i don't like this , this is the cause because i put the explosion a litle forward, when the projectile don't hit the opponent, you don't see the explosion without sound

for now i fix - Down, Foward, 2 Punch, The super should knock down, he falls but then he lands on his feet. Add fall=1.

and i already update, what problems with the effects???? i think are all great

theere all great but they all don't match up.

some are blured, and filtered, others are pixel perfect to there game.

its a mixed bagged is what some would say.

also.

the reason your missle does that is cause its not coded right.

if you re-code it as a helper. you can accomplish what you want with ease.

ok Ryon thanks for the explanation, i can't guaranteed the fix for the special moves with the grenade because this is the best code I managed to do but,i can try, for now i make a small update

i add new portrait made by BS&SS 

i fix too the smal problem in the flamethrower

and i change the position of 1 explode in one hyper move

At last maybe a decent redskull, thx !

Its a very good character.

sadly most of it is based on the template he used.

I wish Jarro you learned how to code things yourself. Your ideas and sprites are brilliant.