Diavolo & Puppet master by IF released 8/28/13

Phantom Blood

When I heard Puppet Master, I was expecting the CastleVa... no wait, that's exactly what I was expecting. It's kind of odd he'd release what is probably a boss-type and what appears to be a normal character at the same time. I guess he's diverse.

Diavolo tested, except he cant crounch he is an overall good boss-like character, his moveset is very accurate to his PS2 vento aureo incarnation and his "time eraser" move work fairly. However he need some tweaks like an "time stop" black/gray/white effects for this move (same as dio or jotaro). I rescale the char to match other jojos, 5 points less for x and y scale and this is good.

Puppet Master seems pretty source accurate to Dawn of Sorrow, except it gives you noticeably more time to destroy the voodoo dolls he summons compared to the original game, which IMO already gave you too much time depending on whether you're playing Normal or Hard. (In Normal you have to hit his dummies twice to destroy them. In Hard, you have to hit them four times.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...