Goku´s Home (Night) - Dragon Ball Capcom Style by Daeron

Celest

damn your Computer (Or Laptop) Must be shitty as hell

Hahahahaha i couldn't stop laughing at this comment... but really how is this great low-res stage going to provoque lag... come on.... Anyways... Keep up the excellent work bro.

Hahahahaha i couldn't stop laughing at this comment... but really how is this great low-res stage going to provoque lag... come on.... Anyways... Keep up the excellent work bro.

Do i look like a liar or what

Specifically the ones that are lag is the desert, sandstorm version and the chamber, aurora version

The effects must be used too much transparency codes

I have a low-res stage about as old as winmugen and it lag when use it in Mugen 1.1. Sometime this thing always happen in mugen man, is not all our computer fault.

Specifically the ones that are lag is the desert, sandstorm version and the chamber, aurora version

I believe you, I also has a low-res stage that sometime lag when use it new version of Mugen.

I never said you were... your Pc must be the problem here...