Female Shiki makeover

OM3GA-Z3RO

Question

I have been a fan of the Melty Blood games ever since it came out and I have been collecting a lot of sprites for my Mugen roster that is Melty Blood based, one day I came across a picture of a differant looking Female Shiki but I can't seem to find it anywhere, could you guys be so kind to tell me where I can find her? would love to have this one rather than having a Female Shiki that is in a schoolboy uniform :goodmood:

nanaya_zpse99510ef.jpg <---- this here is the picture :3

9 answers to this question

@S0knasful: Yeah I am fully aware of all the Shiki's there is Ryougi and Tohno Shiki along with Nanaya Shiki that rests inside Tohno Shiki's concience, they are all completely differant people but in differant stories that has a fitting connection.

@Ryouchi: Well I found that picture as a Gif Image in the Female Shiki file but the sprite of the Female Shiki is completely differant from what I am showing you now, makes it kinda boring seeing 3 Shiki's with the same uniform, would love to use the sprite edit but I can't make out the readme's that is in the Female Shiki file, Google Translate fails to help also so any information on how to add this Sprite edit (if it is) would be greatly appreciated.

Femshiki.gif <----- this is the Female Shiki thats being used now, which I would like to specially thank Ryon and others that contributed for the link of this character.

@Ryoucchi: A showcase? damn wanted that look so bad :cry2: ....... thanks anyway though

@S0knasful: Thats the one I already have, wanted the on that had a whole differant look with her clothes (Stated on the 1st post)

Thanks all

-FULFILLED-