Baby Vegeta (final bout) by Stopmotiontoys released2/19/13

Lord Batros

* As of right now , Win mugen only!,crashes in 1.0 & 1.1 *

shot2f.png

shot7.png

[Download]

Release Topichttp://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/baby-vegeta-final-bout-stopmotiontoys-148445.0.html

Actual Site -  http://stopmotiontoys.wix.com/mugen#!chars

[Comment]

just saw this , in the process of Downloading, alli can say is from the pics....Hell Yes! 

yeah & unfortunetly  it looks like its going to stay that way, unless someone know's how to update it 

iam sure either phantom or ryon could make it work in 1.0 if you ask

Damn why he made it Win only T_T

It would look cool with the zoom function.

for that to be possible one must first release mugen 1.1 honestly i think its stupid to not release a leak version of it i mean no one would be able to stop someone from simply uploading it. it would be the same as if someone uploaded a private character or stage

CORRECT LINK HERE SORRY!!!!

http://stopmotiontoys.wix.com/mugen#!chars

correction your link dont work

his does you might want to take a look at something that someone else did since you cant seem to convert your own character to 1.0 which alot of people use more then winmugen. winmugen is old and hardly anything good come out of it any more not to be rude about it

MY DUMB FRIEND CHANGED THE SIZE OF MY CHARACTER I AM UPLOADING AGAIN!!!

How about we Not insult the person who made it possible for you to have this 1.0 update . i;e Me & G.o.D  u could of simply said 

"MY FRIEND CHANGED THE SIZE OF MY CHARACTER I AM UPLOADING AGAIN!!"

Not Cool,but anyhow glad i could Help u get a 1.0 version out there 

WTF lol sorry man i though the guy who build that version was ZOMBIEBROCK sorry my apologies  :cry2:

so i got around playing with your character and its hardly worth downloading

its missing alot of moves if i remember right it had more then just 2

i dont remember if there was ever a taunt 

the big portrait looks like it needs more cleaning up it doesnt look all that clear

why didnt you chose to use his selected portrait from the game?

missing some sounds in a few places

and correct me if iam wrong but didnt he have a few small combos

What The Hell lol

When youve been into the whole mugen thing for as long as i have( since mid to late 2000), u tend to show up in ALOT of forums , im a member of at least 20 something Forum's,But this is my Net Home , got alot of good friends on here 

Nah i am not sure about building a 1.0 version it need more work than just removing a line i am tired, i will keep working in winmugen normally, if Someone is interested in helping me building the 1.0 version when it cames the time for me, i feel confortable working in winmugen for right now