supreme goku v2 and baby Vegeta

T.O.P.S

we've compleated our last two DBZ cheracters I hope you all enjoy! we've also updated our supreme vegito, gogeta and gohan. with some new stuff and accomeations for our newest cheracters so please be sure to re upload there most recent versions. thanks again every body for your support in us and in mugen, this is T.O.P.S singing out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgHsIWgRvB4 downloads are in video description.

they are really well done & look Good, & The Effects are good as well, but i have to agree with Laharl , they can kill Really quickly, i mean i get DBZ characters are supposed to be super strong & powerful fighters (continuity wise ) but they kill way to quick, its like with He man, ihad to go in and give him super armor, i mean cmon hes the most powerful man in the universe lol

These are AWESOME DBZ CHARS! However, they are immensely cheap and overpowered. T.O.P.S. could you PLEASE make DBZ Chars that don't have their power meter running all the time. Keep the sprites, moves, etc. but please, for the love of god, tune down their strength.