[preview]

Posted Image

Posted Image

[download]

DownLoad Link(Gildiss): http://www.mediafire...afoackoe3gq54d3

DownLoad Link(Great Dragonian): http://www.mediafire...cl4ql25wlhwj3q9

by Dark ruler

[comment]

Character is the character that I had produced in the past.Finally reveal the character.

Character one by one as the final boss of the King of the Dragons, his pattern is powerful. Unless the guard, a powerful damage. Weaknesses of this character does not change the direction. The total number of times he changes direction four or five times more than that does not change.

Note Before you use this character! Make use only the character of a dedicated stage!

And also my Great Dragonian other character.

how i wish it was that easy hell by now i would have already converted every single battle arena toshiden character there is if that was the case

yeah ive never really been one to bitch when characters come out, buti mean how many versions of KOF chars do we need & SF, i mean all of the SF4 Versions need to be made, the rest of the HD SF series, KOF 13, Ninja Turtles series , i mean the list goes on and on , Ry's Tutorials are amazing, i just dont have time to sit & do, to much RL , so i dont have room to complain and i know that, but just from a Fan stand point id like to see some series finished instead of 30 versions of the same character with a new move here or there

Was reading above "Character is the character that I had produced in the past.Finally reveal the character." :omg:

how i wish it was that easy hell by now i would have already converted every single battle arena toshiden character there is if that was the case

That is not that easy the sprites are the problem.Cleansing and each sprite is different as the size change with the distance and so also the quality,

its additonal work ... and their are no spritesheets- one has to rip everthing oneself - the reason why I took a break and I was working on Gaia- (better than draw everthing but..... someone who has the raw can recreate a high res.....at least would make Ryon lay hands on and thing become pretty good.)

yeah ive never really been one to bitch when characters come out, buti mean how many versions of KOF chars do we need & SF, i mean all of the SF4 Versions need to be made, the rest of the HD SF series, KOF 13, Ninja Turtles series , i mean the list goes on and on , Ry's Tutorials are amazing, i just dont have time to sit & do, to much RL , so i dont have room to complain and i know that, but just from a Fan stand point id like to see some series finished instead of 30 versions of the same character with a new move here or there

my adhd is really bad i cant pay attention long to learn on how to make a character and other issues which i wont get into so i dont even try.

but yeah i agree not much has change with most of the characters that have been released i mean updated to characters that are already made thats cool but to make a character in the same style that has been made countless time is pointless specially when that character is better then all the rest when they could be making something that has not yet been converted into mugen lets say more of battle arena toshinden since there only one character or what about a better superman since the ones that are made are horrble even with the ai patch

i wouldnt mind seeing a vr tooper or if someone could pull it off making someone from dragon force now that would be a challenge right there