Daytona USA Stage.

Xdegenerate

*sings*Daytona! Let's go away!Daytonaaaaa! :awesome Nice idea. Some suggestions... BG sky ... dunno, let it scroll just like the ground and try to get some clouds for animations... Cars are way too slow IMO. I can walk with a char from left to right and I´m as fast as the cars in the background. If you speed up the cars, try to get some variation in speed and pattern in the cars. Other then that, really nice. I like it! btw... You are a real car fanatic, are you? :=D: K.I.T.T. , Back to the future DeLorean time machine, Rich count´s garage stage, then this one... What´s next? Fighter´s Megamix Hornet? :fuckyea:

The cars are slow? They go pretty fast on my end, could it be a setting somewhere that is different? oh, and you're using Mugen 1.0 right? However, they do slow down a bit when two plays are moving in the same direction... not sure if there is a way to fix that or not? If I could find sprites for that FMM Hornet, I would make it in an instant! Kitt is a fav show of mine, BTTF is a fav movie, and Daytona to me is still the greatest arcade racing game of all time (tho I cant get sega model 3 to run on my pc, so I don't know about Daytona 2).... but I think I'm done with cars at the moment... Unless I can find some M.A.S.K sprites around somewhere?