The King Of Fighters XIV

ShiniGami NoMeresu

Just now, Infinite Kyo said:

.............well i guess it was only a matter of time untill someone made a GIF lmfao 

Hehe, yep. :P
Well, i really enjoy Angel, her moves are neat! But her voice... UGH!

KOD looks BADASS!

Ramon's moves are kinda weird, idk. I think that they kinda messed up with him.

1 minute ago, Dragon Sam said:

Okay I know this is King of Fighters thread, not Dead or Alive but...HOLY HELL, MAI IS IN DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!

I think this is literally the best guest character ever!!! I mean...it just PURE PERFECT! Seriously, Akuma in Tekken or Predator in MKX got nothing compare to this XD!!!

nah bruh Ezio Auditore in soul calibur 5 was the best guest character ever either him or snake from smash brawl 

4 minutes ago, Infinite Kyo said:

nah bruh Ezio Auditore in soul calibur 5 was the best guest character ever either him or snake from smash brawl 

Well, everyone has their own opinion. But there no deny how immensely huge over reaction from fans when Predator, Akuma, and Ryu were added in MKX, Tekken and Smash. Way more than how people react about Ezio in SC5 and Snake in Smash. My favourite one is still Kratos in MK9, even though he clearly forgotten by fans when Freddy got added.

On 15/07/2016 at 9:43 AM, Dragon Sam said:

Man this site is really slow now...what happen? Is it because of the archive problem?

Pretty this.

But anyway, since that sometimes i have able to enter the forum, there are a lot of new stuff!

Antonov's Trailer

Story Trailer!! :D

Team China Trailer! Meitenkun looks funny, Shun'ei looks pretty neat and i can't wait to play with Tung once again!

Also, SNK Lover get some of the OST from the game!

• 2 weeks later...