Raditz by Misterr07 updated12/31/2015

Kazagami

Extreme Butoden really make DBZ character in mugen at it peak right now, especially the underrated one, like Raditz. It's good to see many creator focus on this character now instead of just Goku, Vegeta and the other popular one.

Spoiler

I'm wondering, did we have Yamcha in EB sprite? Man, we really need some god tier version of Yamcha in mugen now XD!

1 hour ago, Dragon Sam said:

Aww..that sad...I didn't have chance to play the game yet, but I realized there were many assist character in that game, including SS4 Broly and SS4 Gohan. If only this assist were playable, we can have a lot more DBZ character in mugen.

True.. but you know those assist characters can become regular characters if you are a really good spriter.

7 hours ago, Dragon Sam said:

Aww..that sad...I didn't have chance to play the game yet, but I realized there were many assist character in that game, including SS4 Broly and SS4 Gohan. If only this assist were playable, we can have a lot more DBZ character in mugen.

There is no SS4 Broly nor SS4 Gohan. The only two SS4 assist are Goku and Vegeta.

5 hours ago, Galvatron said:

True.. but you know those assist characters can become regular characters if you are a really good spriter.

Indeed. I literally cry when they announced that SS4 Goku are just an assist characters. If not, I dare to bet many creator will make SS4 Goku now. Before this, not many people give a damn about DBZ characters like Raditz, but now I think there's already more than 3 version of him in EB sprites.

2 minutes ago, Squirtle said:

There is no SS4 Broly nor SS4 Gohan. The only two SS4 assist are Goku and Vegeta.

The new update, they added SS4 Broly and Gohan as a DLC. You can check it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCEUooJN3zM

3 minutes ago, Dragon Sam said:

Oh...well, yup Japan always got it first. BTW, have you finish play Xenoverse? Did you reach level 99? I saw you didn't login your ps3 for a months now.

I sold my PS3 a while ago to revert back to a 3DS/2DS... It got boring, nobody never wanted to play. I have Xenoverse on Steam tho. I'm level 83.

8 minutes ago, Dragon Sam said:

Oh...well, yup Japan always got it first.

Yeah that usually obvious since they the ones developed the games. :-P

Anyways back on topic:

This Raditz is pretty accurate Though alot of the sparks animation are mostly custom made but give its a more awesome looking style towards his specials. which is very creative :goodmood: