Janperson by Way-oh released (06/26/2015)

Kazagami

So, what does this robot do exactly? Is he from something, also? I would try him, but I'm moving lots of Mugen stuff onto a flash drive, and I don't want something uninteresting.

Lol, more KMF stuff...

I'm gonna test it.

It would be nice to see the other Metal Heroes in your projects; like Jiban, Juspion, Spielvan or the Space Sheriffs (Uchuu Keiji): Gavan, Sharivan and/or Shaider.

The guy who made Japanese Spider-Man and Ninja Slayer had a poll on characters he'll make. One of them was Shaider (or Gavan, it was up a month ago and I forget, but it was either one of them) (the other choices were Metagross, King from Tekken, Akitsumaru from Kantai Collection, Biollante among others). No idea who won, but the metal hero was in the lead last I checked.

Off topic isn't allowed in news threads, you know. Should've asked it in request thread.

I'm gonna test it.

It would be nice to see the other Metal Heroes in your projects; like Jiban, Juspion, Spielvan or the Space Sheriffs (Uchuu Keiji): Gavan, Sharivan and/or Shaider.

Well there's this 8 bit Jiban. But yeah, i would like them in more of originally-sprited style.

Off topic isn't allowed in news threads, you know. Should've asked it in request thread.

Well there's this 8 bit Jiban. But yeah, i would like them in more of originally-sprited style.

I already knew about the 8-bit Jiban (It isn't what I "really" wanted, comparing with the kamen Rider/Super Sentai chars (a topic to talk about, in another moment)), but it's a good beginning, together with the char known as Galivan (Fusion of Gavan and Sharivan).