My Requests

Fighters4Life

Question

I haven't been active here since...when now? Anyway, I've gotten back into Mugen, and I forgot completely that I even registered here (Or did I even?) However, this account was under my e-mail address so it is likely mine. I would change my username (If I could). I would like these chars on my roster, I cannot find them. I'd greatly appreciate it!

Donald SE2 by SennouRoom
Reason I Want: An improvement on his first one with a few more specials and supers, one of them being hilarious.
Reason I Can't Find It: SennouRoom's Mugen works are down thanks to farfetched copyright frisbees.

Blossom MK Style by Doomguy2nd
Reason I Want: A challenge that deserves a place on my roster with challenging AI that can beat Donald and Homer combined. Also better than Omegapsycho's version.
Reason I Can't Find It: He updated his Blossom to be more PPG-like, therefore losing humor points and possibly difficulty.

Joker TAS by Fervicante
Reason I Want: Probably the best Joker char around, with a classic voice from the old animation show and good moves.
Reason I Can't Find It: Link went down in the middle of who-knows-when.

17 answers to this question

Hey since u dont have any picture, i must have your confirmation first b4 posting links:

[info]
name = "DGBlossom"
displayname = "Blossom"
versiondate = 26,1,2009
mugenversion = 1.0
author = "DoomGuy II"
pal.defaults = 1

image.png

[info]
name ="k_joker"
displayname ="Joker"
versiondate =02,18,2008
mugenversion =04,14,2001   
author ="Fervicante"      
pal.defaults =6,3,4,2

joker.png

Tell me if i have the right stuff :P

Also I couldn't find Donald :\

First one's probably right, but the other one is a LONGSHOT from what I want. The Joker from Batman is what I want, but it says the author is Fervicante on the Mugen Wikia. Also, make sure it's TAS, please. Thanks for trying your best, and I probably understand why you couldn't find Donald.

Hey since u dont have any picture, i must have your confirmation first b4 posting links:

[info]
name = "DGBlossom"
displayname = "Blossom"
versiondate = 26,1,2009
mugenversion = 1.0
author = "DoomGuy II"
pal.defaults = 1

image.png

[info]
name ="k_joker"
displayname ="Joker"
versiondate =02,18,2008
mugenversion =04,14,2001   
author ="Fervicante"      
pal.defaults =6,3,4,2

joker.png

Tell me if i have the right stuff :P

Also I couldn't find Donald :\

You can post link one now :)

Donald SE2 by SennouRoom

Reason I Want: An improvement on his first one with a few more specials and supers, one of them being hilarious.

Reason I Can't Find It: SennouRoom's Mugen works are down thanks to farfetched copyright frisbees.

SennouRoom? As in the guy who made the PotS-styled Hisui?

I can tell you that SennouRoom is currently working on an update of Donald McDonald then.