mugen152.png

mugen157-1.png

mugen134.png

mugen124.png

mugen176.png

mugen167.png

mugen151-1.png

mugen129.png

To show my thanks guys for all the support and hype I'll start uploading something I'd like to call Fatal Friday Basically I'll show off 4 to maybe 5 Characters Finishers you know to get more hype and support lol it will consist of..........

1. Fatality 1

2. Fatality 2

3. Ultra 

4. Ultimate

5 . Random Finisher 

If you guys think its a good idea let me know and stuff but for now i must keep working and by the way guys just a reminder i am a one man army on this game its just me working on it characters stages all that good stuff so just keep being cool about the wait and more great awesome things will be shown peace for now

For the Tusk stage, please try for the original concept with that awesome, fast scrolling sky. A lot better than some twinklies.
Also, Spinal, if he isn't finished, should have some specials based on the MK characters in greyscale, as he does this with some KI characters.

For the Tusk stage, please try for the original concept with that awesome, fast scrolling sky. A lot better than some twinklies.

Also, Spinal, if he isn't finished, should have some specials based on the MK characters in greyscale, as he does this with some KI characters.

I didnt make Tusk stage so idk if i can do that and as for Spinal trust me you have no idea what your in for he got some crazy shit coming to him and already added

• 3 weeks later...

Ok Guys I have some good news and bad news so here goes.............................................

Good News : I found some awesome KI1 sprites and with these there will be no more pixelated people running around all 3D/Clay people now lol, I know I haven't shown a video or screenshot or anything but trust I am still working things are going better now its only a matter of time before I feel like im ready to reveal something but when I do it will be coolio trust

Bad News : with new sprites means I have to start all over on my KI1 people it sucks but will be worth it man I know it also beta has been cancelled due to the fact the my piers feel as I shouldn't release one just yet due to the fact that I don't know anyone or how good they really are and could risk possible leaks I still want to find some beta testers but they seriously testers need a Skype for it now so get that get the game

Special Thanks to HellZone for testing the game and for giving much needed feedback by the way :bow:

Anywho lastly I have been working on a lot of other projects as well to so that takes up my time please don't be mad I need to take a break from Killer Kombat every now and then you guys understand right right :donwan:

But seriously next post I make will be a real treat for those who still is following me and this game but until then BYE :bye:

Thanks for the update. Im still up for bring a serious tester for you. I have a skype and I will be getting a mic soon hopefully from a buddy of mine. You dont have to worry about any leaks from me either, I want this game to be the greatest it can be and dont want to put that at risk :)

Yo here's a quick update for everyone listening......................................

First I wish to thank Hellzone again for taking the time to learn the code for me and study it and test it on my characters before his own >_> and Ryon for helping out with this and what it is, is an AI code I have manage to play with now because of those to and so far its going ever so well so now I feel more comfortable with the game because now the AI can beat your ass hahaha and to prove I will release a quick video of AI vs AI the moment I put it into the other character and fix it up a bit for the one im using it on now

Yo here's a quick update for everyone listening......................................

First I wish to thank Hellzone again for taking the time to learn the code for me and study it and test it on my characters before his own >_> and Ryon for helping out with this and what it is, is an AI code I have manage to play with now because of those to and so far its going ever so well so now I feel more comfortable with the game because now the AI can beat your ass hahaha and to prove I will release a quick video of AI vs AI the moment I put it into the other character and fix it up a bit for the one im using it on now

Anytime man

• 2 weeks later...

yeah I think alot of us are concerned on the progress since there hasnt been an update in a while :(

of course if something drastic has happened thats stopping you from working on the project, I hope things work out for you in the end cause I like many on this thread cant wait to play this game :)

EDIT: Didnt notice you posted a new youtube page under your profile. Looks like there are some updates on this project as well as some others. Its getting me excited again

Loving those screen shots!

I used to be in a forum called MKP.net or something like that. The admin was Simpli and he had a game kinda like this, just a mix of everything in this style made into one MK game. There was another guy online named Indridcold, he also did these. Though I think yours looks the best and balanced to in regards to roster and stuff like that.

Good luck and I hope to see even more!