SNES BLUE RANGER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slb4IQCx8IM

He's almost done and i couldn't be any happier! This is a collab i'm doing with Omega (The one who makes all of those amazing video game mixes). If you see anythin a lil weird, let a brother know. all thats left is are more intros, one more win quote, strong jump attack and a possible counter hyper-move...plus little things here and there... I've been gone for a little while because of some work-related stuff, but im back and ready to win! :) This character is loooonnnnngggggggggggg overdue....i also can't wait for Baltazar's version. i was surprised as @!##! when i saw his project. that should be a great battle! Hope u guys like the progress so far!

This looks to be as zaney as your Aladdin, which is really saying something. You've got that unique flare to your coding akin to that of Daniel and TheNone. Im guessing the selfie thing is an actual intro? If not, consider it :D. Im really happy this guy actually has a decent amount and variation of moves....unlike the existing blue ranger.....  

• 4 weeks later...

The character looks damn awesome in this, in fact everything is damn awesome. Although I am not much fond of 2011's Pop culture humor this Blue Ranger is something I might place in my new roster (Had a computer crash on my Windows XP, now I am now a completely fresh Windows 7.) soon or enough. I'll just remove those pop culture reference privately when it's released and I am set. Keep up the good work.

ill make the selfie intro only work if you play against blue ranger.....but the reason for the selfie pop culture reference is because i was able to get selfies from all the actors who played the blue ranger in the TV show. so there IS a reason. but ill make a version without it. as for the twerking move i had in mind.....that WILL stay. :)

dat progress man good you went for the low profile Old School Blue Ranger (others would have choiced Red or Green mainly :P)

Funny @Video

I was like especting to see the Triceratops Zord apearing somewhere when he screams "Triceratops" for that special.

Looks good atm