Akainu released by Gladiacloud

Gladiacloud

You should put everyone else aside and be the first to do Bills, since nobody is doing him. Your Omega is king.

Bills was already in working progress at MugenMundo right now. They also working on Janemba too, using new sprite, totally different than Miaoyu Janemba. They revealed their Bills project when they were working on Super Saiyan God Goku. Now that Super Saiyan God Goku has been released, we just have to wait for now.

YES ! finally someone had the urge to do non chibi sprites. Good job (-_-)b

I'll download it later and give some proper feedback. For now the pics I can see that the magma fx is lil bit stretched. I have your omega shenron hope this one is good too

YES ! finally someone had the urge to do non chibi sprites. Good job (-_-)b

I'll download it later and give some proper feedback. For now the pics I can see that the magma fx is lil bit stretched. I have your omega shenron hope this one is good too

Hey xasor you should ask Gladiacloud if you can borrow the sprites, cuz I like his sprites but not the gameplay (your plays better IMO.)

I am not a One Piece fan but it is important to support MFFA members' releases like yours!  :truestory:

Very solid and powerful game play!  Strong ground-to-air and air-to-ground arsenal!

Only one(1) very minor thing (please see my MUGEN screenshot below):

oaYb41D.png

* He's got some invincible taunt...........intentional?

I am not a One Piece fan but it is important to support MFFA members' releases like yours!  :truestory:

Very solid and powerful game play!  Strong ground-to-air and air-to-ground arsenal!

oaYb41D.png

Dat stage.

I mean.

wow!!! nice work!!! :awesome

please, Fixed AI :hi:

Agree with this. You should fix A.I on both Akainu and Omega Shenron too. Make them strong!

oaYb41D.png

I must say.....my eyes goes to the girls in that hot pool first before I see the problem you trying to show.

oaYb41D.png

I WANT THIS STAGE OF THOSE CUT GIRLS. DX

Hey xasor you should ask Gladiacloud if you can borrow the sprites, cuz I like his sprites but not the gameplay (your plays better IMO.)

Dude its not cool to say that, you should've just pm'd me, its insulting to the creator. I'm also busy with luffy right now so I can't work on akainu

GOOD

1.His attacks are smooth

2.I really like his gameplay

4.His specials are well done

5.The combo system is good

6.and finally someone makes normal size OP chars other than me, or is this just an experiment ?

BAD

1.His head is too small

2.His attacks feel very light and it doesn't suit his powers

3.His grab is a little weird cause he grabs the belly almost near to the groin and slams it to the ground

4.The taunt has no blue clsn

5.Does he have AI ? cause I'm gonna make a video of it but I pitted him against whitebeard and he basically mauled him to death so I didn't upload it

6. His teleport is pretty useless since its slow and can't combo anything with it or is this just for dodging ?

Goodluck in your future projects ( ^_^) b