Touhou All-Stars

Gamer251

Hmm, so I've played around with it a little. It's pretty good so far, I just have a few things to say:

* I'm going to be blunt here: your mp3 of Hartmann's Youkai Girl is TERRIBLE quality. That may or may not be Ryoucchi's fault, but use a Youtube to mp3 converter to get a better one of similar length from here.

* This game's mere presence on my computer is lagging it like all hell. It could be that I simply have a terrible computer (I'm getting a new one sometime this week), but please try to reduce the amount of compression.

* I'm particularly bothered by this. Let's put Komachi and Alice on the Clock Tower stage:

Posted Image

Seems good enough. However, let's boot up the actual Hisoutensoku and bring up the same scenario:

Posted Image

Notice how it's zoomed further out, despite Komachi and Alice being as close as possible in both images? That's because the zoomin should be 1 instead of 1.5. I know this may be Night's problem, but I've noticed that every other stage has that problem, too. I know it's very tedious to adjust all the boundaries and deltas and zooms, so I understand if you don't want to fix it.

That's because the zoomin should be 1 instead of 1.5. I know this may be Night's problem, but I've noticed that every other stage has that problem, too. I know it's very tedious to adjust all the boundaries and deltas and zooms, so I understand if you don't want to fix it.

I use zoomin = 1 in all my stages, if he modify something he need to change what you mentioned.

Hmm, so I've played around with it a little. It's pretty good so far, I just have a few things to say:

* I'm going to be blunt here: your mp3 of Hartmann's Youkai Girl is TERRIBLE quality. That may or may not be Ryoucchi's fault, but use a Youtube to mp3 converter to get a better one of similar length from here.

* This game's mere presence on my computer is lagging it like all hell. It could be that I simply have a terrible computer (I'm getting a new one sometime this week), but please try to reduce the amount of compression.

* I'm particularly bothered by this. Let's put Komachi and Alice on the Clock Tower stage:

Posted Image

Seems good enough. However, let's boot up the actual Hisoutensoku and bring up the same scenario:

Posted Image

Notice how it's zoomed further out, despite Komachi and Alice being as close as possible in both images? That's because the zoomin should be 1 instead of 1.5. I know this may be Night's problem, but I've noticed that every other stage has that problem, too. I know it's very tedious to adjust all the boundaries and deltas and zooms, so I understand if you don't want to fix it.

Yeah, I noticed that. I'm gonna change it in the latest version.

I recently got the OST for Hopeless Masquerade.

I'm gonna us the BGM from there.

Wait, it LAGS? Wow.

I think it has something to do with the settings.

So, I saw it, I'm not gonna fix it.

It looks good, anyway, the zoom.

Plus, I don't want an EXACT replica of Soku.

Oh, and I just recently found out that Sakuya and Yuyuko's deck is customizable.

I'm adjusting it right now.

If you want to use your Soku deck, go to Sakuya or Yuyuko's char folder and open "<character>_profile"

I'll translate the rest.

The var is the number of cards you want to have.

I think the maximum for Sakuya is 20, like Soku and Hisouten.

Sadly, no...

Because:

• When I upload on Mediafire, it always interrupts, therefore I can't upload there.
  • When I upload on 4shared, it's a mess. I mean, you need an ACCOUNT to download there.
  • And pretty much I like to try the new MEGA and its capabilities

there always dropbox :D

*muffles Luke*

Gah, fine! MEGA it is!

Although I still have my Dropbox, that'll be used some other time.

So, I created an installer for the game.

I used Install Creator Pro. Good thing I found it, too! And the license somewhere on the internet.

The installer will make your lives easier. It's only 1.48 GB!

I segmented it into 4 parts. 3 parts are 500 MB, while the 4th part is 120 MB.

Oh, and be sure to download the revision to the SYSTEM Definition file.

Haven't fixed it 'cause I forgot.

Place it in "<Game Folder>dataTH_12.3"

I having issue installing the v6.5.  Below is the error. It seem to be a language issue durning install process.  Can you upload a winrar rather than an installer.

Language issue? It's in English.

I don't what happened. Can you give me a screenshot?

Oh, and WinRAR isn't helping, really.

It's kinda easier to use an installer, really.

But if any more problems come to mind, I'll move back.

For the 6.8 update, we install it OVER our existing 6.5, right?

Yes, since it DOESN'T contain the files for the game.

Install it over v6.5 (same directory is on the installer) and run the v6.8 shortcut.

It SHOULD work, since I tested it.  :awesome 

Wopps.  Forgot to post the error problem.  I have WinRAR at home and I can use it to unpack rar.

Posted Image

Ah, must be the language problem.

Try using AppLocale to run it.

If it didn't work, try changing your Unicode to Japanese.

And pardon the different style of text.

On my tablet.

Only Hata no Kokoro ATM.

Hadn't added Sekibanki yet because of XL File Size.

And new stages, BGM, and other shit.

Now i`m waiting for Sekibanki in v6.8 (If Mitori is not on the latest version, you can add her on v6.8).

I uploaded the v7.0 of my game using my school's Wi-Fi. MEGA was blocked, uploading another on SkyDrive, but Dropbox finished faster.

I'll edit the link later on this thread.

But remember, this is the VERY LAST time I'll be uploading the game on RAR format and this version are for people who are having problems with the installation AND for lazy people.

This isn't by part, though. This is a large file, like 1.60 GB.

I took advantage of my school's internet, since the upload is 20 MBPS :3

Have fun with this~

Yeah, it isn't really much.

I'm really busy IRL, studying in a university is just PLAIN HARD.

For the lifebars, I guess I wanna learn about that.

The problem is, what sprites will I use?

Screenpack? YES! TEACH ME!

PLEASE!

And I'll try to fix my Steam Sig.