Touhou All-Stars

Gamer251

Split Archive Blocked

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Split Archive Blocked

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Occasionally happens~

Just re-open the link again and again!

It's like the person at the computer's saying, "Oh, okay, I'll give you two words; fuck you!" and then Mediafire goes, "Don't know how to 'fuck' something." Cue facepalm.

Would you like a Mega or 4Shared mirror? It's either that or nothing.

Nah~

The "Archive BlockedTM" of Mediafire occasionally happens~

There's a solution to that above :)

Excuse me, and please pardon me for any interruption.

I am from the Moriya Shrine, a community which Gamer is familiar with. I have come to recommend that you take Aya's course of action, a Mega or 4shared mirror. I am very interested in this game, but unfortunately the links dislike me.

I see you saw my post in the forums, Lukesky~  :heeee: 

Anyway, I don't see you much online in Hamachi...

I think I'll upload on MEGA~

...if I can find where my RAR files are  :awesome 

Or Aya, can you reupload on MEGA?

Not 4shared, though, that's awful!

Yep, I've posted. I haven't been on much for Hamachi because I find no real need to be on much. About the Mega mirror, that would be great! I'm eager to try the game, it looks like a real gem.

You THINK it is  :awesome