Persona 4 The Animation

Ultiɱℯciɑ

...Is awesome. They did managed to show many gameplay gimmicks like the calendar and cut-ins. Narukami speaks only the barely necessary (silent protagonist) but the V.A. did a great job on portrait him (quiet and collected guy but in battle he sounded quite fierce). I'm really looking forward the rest of the series, what about you guys?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Look, I would prefer if there anime or a Persona 3, Persona 4 is the worst of the series, it is say, "Cheer," and no longer Persona. I do not know how this game is age 18 years. uahauhauahau

so far I like the anime ..it does a good job of following the game and at the same time takes some creative liberties in filling in some gaps. The music is good (since most of it is from the source game) the animation is solid and voice acting does justice. If anyone wants a link to full episodes of both Persona 4 the Animation and Persona 4 Trinity Soul let me know...

• 5 weeks later...

Look, I would prefer if there anime or a Persona 3, Persona 4 is the worst of the series, it is say, "Cheer," and no longer Persona.

I do not know how this game is age 18 years.

uahauhauahau

funniest and dumbest comment ive heard all week uahauhauahau