Alright so WiiU is out and I can transfer

LegatoSkyheart

wait wait wait you can transfer?!? That's so awesome. Well, I hacked my wii too, and i tried to transfer a non legit download onto a non hacked wii, but it just failed to start the app. no bricking whatsoever. I would expect it to do the same on wii U.

wait wait wait

you can transfer?!? That's so awesome.

Well, I hacked my wii too, and i tried to transfer a non legit download onto a non hacked wii, but it just failed to start the app. no bricking whatsoever.

I would expect it to do the same on wii U.

Bro that's because Virtual console stuff doesn't transfer like that.

man I bought a lot of Vitrual Console games for the Wii too! I need them on WiiU.

Question: Can you play gamecube games on it. This is a serious question. If it doesn't, I'm not getting it even if it has good games.

I need mah Kirby Air Ride fix, man.

Going to be serious here man. If you have Gamecube Games then Chances are you have a Gamecube AND/OR a Gamecube Compatible Wii. Why would this ever Hinder your option of Getting a WiiU if it doesn't play games 2 generations ago? That's like saying "I ain't getting no 3DS cause it don't play my old Gameboy Color Games."

Anyway. What Zackfair said is true, They're thinking about Releasing Gamecube Games on the WiiU eShop like they do with the 3DS eshop and Gameboy and Sega game Gear games.

out of everyone to ask why didnt you think of asking me? thats a stupid move man. anyways. No i wouldnt transfer it over. cause then EVERYTHING goes over to the Wii U. even the homebrew browser / channel / any setting they did in the nand memory (to softmod) and so on. Keep it seperate. there is no news on it bricking anything but why take the risk its still to new. also. YOU CAN BRICK YOUR WII WHEN YOU SET IT UP FOR THE FIRST TIME. IF YOU TURN OFF THE POWER WHILE ITS DOWNLOADING THE UPDATE! TO AVOID THIS. SIMPLY HIT THE CANCEL BUTTON AND IT WILL DOWNLOAD IN THE BACKGROUND AND YOU CAN USE YOUR WII U TO DO WHATEVER. LEGATO MAN! WE GOTTA ADD EACH OTHER TOFRIEND LIST!

ADDED! Hey Ryon over at Neogaf it's completely fine to transfer your crap to the WiiU, the Transfers don't take your homebrew junk just the official crap you downloaded through the Wii Shop. Also you can back up EVERYTHING on your Wii before hand so you can transfer everything and when the Wii is done deleting your saves and junk, you can reboot everything back to your Wii like it never transfered. It's real neat. My question now is will my transfers stack.