[PC]The Elder Scrolls Online - Gameplay Trailer

Yuyustars

Speaking of Elder Scrolls, I have been having this random idea in mind. What would happen if Sheogorath met Shuma Gorath? I don't know, but the two names always sounded way too similar to me to be a coincidence. Kind of like Ragnar Bloodaxe and Ragna the Bloodedge, two completely different characters with similar names.

Speaking of Elder Scrolls, I have been having this random idea in mind. What would happen if Sheogorath met Shuma Gorath? I don't know, but the two names always sounded way too similar to me to be a coincidence. Kind of like Ragnar Bloodaxe and Ragna the Bloodedge, two completely different characters with similar names.

It's more than likely that both the character's names are derived from H.P. Lovecraft's Yog-Sothoth.

So in a sense it's hypothetically a coincidence, since that's really the only thing that's a plausible link to both of them.

At least Ragnar Bloodaxe and Ragna the Bloodedge were both in fighting games.

It's more than likely that both the character's names are derived from H.P. Lovecraft's Yog-Sothoth.

So in a sense it's hypothetically a coincidence, since that's really the only thing that's a plausible link to both of them.

At least Ragnar Bloodaxe and Ragna the Bloodedge were both in fighting games.

...Yog-Sothoth? I'm not sure I see it.

ShumaGorath

SheoGorath

Yogsothoth

...Yog-Sothoth? I'm not sure I see it.

ShumaGorath

SheoGorath

Yogsothoth

Word arrangement is a wonderful thing, my friend. Again this is highly hypothetical, because I really doubt that Shuma-Gorath and Sheogorath have anything in common. And actually, Shuma-Gorath was in fact inspired by another one of Lovecraft's abominations Shub-Niggurath(my bad). I guess Shub-Niggurath would be a more plausible link, but still it would be coincidental.

Word arrangement is a wonderful thing, my friend. Again this is highly hypothetical, because I really doubt that Shuma-Gorath and Sheogorath have anything in common. And actually, Shuma-Gorath was in fact inspired by another one of Lovecraft's abominations Shub-Niggurath(my bad). I guess Shub-Niggurath would be a more plausible link, but still it would be coincidental.

ShumaGorath

SheoGorath

ShubNiggurath

Seems a little more plausible. Still, I know ShumaGorath and Sheogorath have no true similarities, but I still think it's fishy they have such similar names.

I just hope you can go to daggarfall.

there putting all of the elder scrolls lands in the online version

and this is a really bad ideal to make this online specially since one of the main thing about the elder scrolls games is the ability to mod the game world inside being the fact its going to be online you wont be able to not only that but it pisses me off that there doing it what if the other player can come in your tower or house or castle and steal everything you own also the game server on how many crashes its going to have