Tiger Uppercut!

Noside

See this is why stupid shit like that should just get you killed on the spot. I'm serious, there's nothing I dislike more than seeing someone being a spoiled rotten little b****. The last person that did that to me got his nose busted, arm twisted, Jaw shattered, and half his rib cage almost torn open >:C.

while i don't totally agree with phakkin' a female, tha fact is that alot of these dames out here think just cuz they're a female, that they can & should be allow'd to get away with doin' some of tha most off-tha-wall wreckless shit, believin' they're untouchable, but then wanna look sidewayz when they come across tha wrong 1 & get knock'd off that pedestal, h-a-r-d. if some1 attacks you after some argument about some lame duck shit done took place, & you tried your best on tha constant to let it drop, what're you gonna do?

LOL I wish I cold have been there to witness this. I am siding with the bus driver. I dont believe he should have struck first.... But it was fucking funny. LOL. That nigga was like. NOT ON MY BUS BITCH! SHORYUKEN! Super KO Finish! :troll: You bitches need to learn something from this. Dont act tough or pretend that just because we are men that we are going to take your fucking shit. If a girl tried that shit with me and tried to punch me in the face..... Its on like donkey kong.