Panty Thief Mysteries (fanfic series)

chimukun

as promised, it's the most unique mugen fanfic series ever, guaranteed. and if u dont agree honestly, i'll give u a cookie. Like it or hate it I would like some opinions on it

originally made for youtube, then moved to zippcast, now scattered on gozie and dailymotion in zippcast's absense(wish there was a decent vid sharing website nowadays). To date, it's the only mugen fanfic i know of thats filled with anime style humour, ecchi, fan service, slapstick, yuri, etc and still has a plot. had a different intro for every ep. and it's an all female adventure. thats quite different from what the name suggests.

and there's actually some plot elements that might surprise ppl.

also note that the video editing got a lot better in later eps, which lead to the creation of my more refined non mugen based web series.

episode 1

http://gozie.com/vid...ery-Mysteries-1

ep2

http://gozie.com/vid...ief-Mysteries-2

ep3

http://gozie.com/vid...ief-Mysteries-3

ep4

http://gozie.com/vid...ief-Mysteries-4

ep5

http://gozie.com/video/K58KX5YUMMNY/Panty-Thief-Mysteries-5

ep6

http://gozie.com/vid...ief-Mysteries-6

epilogue

http://gozie.com/video/YAMH811XYM1U/Panty-Thief-Mysteries-epilogue

i'll be honest about few thing, I'm not really a fan of Yuri which what the series seems to be about, but it also seems to be like you put it an original idea for mugen series , i watched 2 epo so far , the dailog done with Sony Vages is rether good and well done , but the plot regarding stolen Penties , I guess thats one part I would say that i dislike, I'll watch the other epo soon enough later , maybe ask for others to give their own opinions

thx for checking and the reply. I love constructive critism, that may help me improve or may not(depending on how i agree with the person). sry u're not much of a yuri fan, i thought u would be, because u used the kannazuki no miko ending theme in ur vid(a yuri anime). i was suprised how many ppl arent but i guess they have fans and non fans of everything.

the purpose of the panty thievery isnt really revealed untill ep 4. and editing skills took a big leap forward at ep5. If i was to make something now, it'll be a lot more refined. as shown in my more recent, non mugen, touge racing/drifting fanfic webseries(mizuki no densetsu), which also has a big difference in artistic quality if u compare my earlier eps with the most recent season ending.

i tend to be a lover of yuri & ecchi. but also consider that it was supposed to be funny, sexy, cute, while having a plot. I cant think of another mugen series like that. also 1 of my main inspirations was Mahou Sensei Negima (setsuna and konoka in here are from negima, and also a yuri couple). Similar to negima, i mixed a lot of different genre's (action, comedy, yuri, mystery, etc), & developed a nobody dies theme.

also my ex at the time was bi & had a crush on ayane fan, & rped with a kasumi. which was another inspiration for me.

-----

btw i'm planning xmas special x(temporary name). it'll be the 1st mugen fanfic vid with original artwork(as far as i know). probably just be 1 ep unless its too long and i gt split the files. characters will blink, just like they did in Mizuki no Densetsu. unfortunetly, what u will probably not like, is that much like panty thief which precedes it, it'll be centered around an all female cast, and focused on a yuri. with a light hearted humour silly theme mixed with action. In fact my next project is actually made for panty thief fans, with a bit of Mizuki reference thrown in for fans of both my series.

Posted Image

(yes it's an actual walking animation with snow i made myself though i wont expect too much original animation cuz it takes awhile to make)

Posted Image

my prediction is that fans of my previous works will love it, haters will hate it as usual. but i dont care about haters.

thx for checking and the reply. I love constructive critism, that may help me improve or may not(depending on how i agree with the person). sry u're not much of a yuri fan, i thought u would be, because u used the kannazuki no miko ending theme in ur vid(a yuri anime). i was suprised how many ppl arent but i guess they have fans and non fans of everything.

I heard that ending song before I know where the source was from, then I learned it was for kannazuki no miko , I have to say that I took intrest in the bgms and songs it had , not the anime itself, I may end up watching it just for the sake of the plot and music it had

ok , here is my own feedbacks now that I watched it all :

- the fights are ok, lets say their good enough

-characters are seem in characters other aren't , I guess you made your own canon here which is ok to a degree

-the Grammar is better then my series for one thing, but the dailog moves to fast , which forces me to pause the video

-good choice of music, but some aren't fitting for some events

-the story is moving in random and alot of times its too fast, it leaves the viewers cunfused

the series could have used more depth in it, my only advice is to fuces on plot develepment more in mugen story

final vote 6/10

thx for the review. my goal was a short story. the plot was more developed than my original goal which was just have 2-3 episodes. i thought the story was simple for the most part and easy to understand, except for the parts that were supposed to be surprising. gramar for speach isn't really important imo. when you talk, rarely any1 talks with perfect gramar, and it's often broken i tried to keep most characters in character, though they were clearly in love and paired with another most of the time. I always had a feeling ayane/kasumi had secret crushes, which was always a possible doa canon. they were in denial, which was cute in itself. touhou relationships always varies. setsuna and konoka's relationship was always yuri themed. the epilogue of negima's timeline hints that they got married in a few years Ingrid is just a mystery so anything's possible for her. I wasnt familiar with melty blood's characterization at the moment, and just thought akiha V looked cool & evil when i saw her. My plan was originally kagura maki as a villain. though that didn't happen, because i never found a good mugen version. so i-no became an unlikely replacement. I-no definetly showed signs of being a bisexual nympho in ggxx. I agree the text was too fast now that i rewatch it. though it is pretty hard to focus on text at some1's own pace. I never really thought of that at the time, though i did already correct that in Mizuki. i know fights can be better. I personally think they were too long untill ep5, where i decided to go 1 round. It's hard to learn moves/combos for most characters, and pull off a lot of them. ai can sometimes be really stupid, or just godly annoying to make it good. also the touhou characters were like a bitch to fight. I did not figure out how to edit the characters to make the ai weaker/stronger, take away moves. lose the annoying auto heal, etc. i probably should of done more editing which i think i will for my next project, now that my editing skills and creativity of tricks have improved a lot. I don't think i have to show all the projectiles. dodging/blocking to get close.

This stuff is terrible. Just like the KOF series that was done a year or so back. No substance. And just flat out boring. I could only stand about 3 mins of the first video.... And that was enough. And wtf is with the yuri? How does that tie in with anything? The whole idea of some huge adventure with random Mugen characters rovolving around someone stealing panties is just retarded and sad. I can already see the future reply "Haters gonna hate" but do you really understand why the haters hate? You should think about that. At least the KOF mugen saga (posted by someone over at MI) had substance. (Even if it wasn't that great.) At least there wasnt any perversions like this series is solely based on. Its just retarded.

does ne1 care why u hate it? no. Infact I prefer having some haters and fans at the same time, and just apealing to what appeals to myself, which appeals to fans. I know non yuri fans who found it funny and clever, & I can't recall a yuri/ecchi fans who didnt like it. Appealing to ppl like u, would be just boring imo. Here's a fact, I'd rather appeal to myself, which appeals to ppl of similar interests. naruto has lots of haters. i thought the dark knight was boring and substanceless. There's no denying they have loyal fan followings, and i doubt the creators care what the haters think. or rather are happy that their work has haters. ikkitousen, strike witches, rosario vampire, etc were awesome imo, and didnt get the most favorable reviews. Do I care if u hate them? no. they are all popular enough to have more than 2 season, despite the haters. if i was not the creator and just coming by and reading a review like that, i would just see u as 1 of those typical anti fanservice freaks, who forget everything at the site of fan service. and i would be thinking, must check this series out. & u just contradict urself by saying there's no substance but there's lots of yuri, which in itself was a lot of substance.