Xena:Warrior Princess W.I.P.

supaman2525

im here to share something epic

Today Im Showing u A w.i.p. So Awesome that will make u go "man i cant wait for u to make this character!"

,well The time has come ladies and gents well this need no introduction ill just put the epic opening on for you!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb8l1iRehpw

Posted Image

Posted Image

thats right its xena the warrior princess

one of my favorite series right next to Hercules series

i use the mix of wonder woman and psylocke for her and here she is.

her abilities well she can fight hand to hand,use her trademark weapons,and she has the power to take down any god there is like in the series right b4 she killed the angel tho but she found the way to stop anyone that stands in her way

i can imagin intros with her vs wonder woman,Thor,Hercules & kratos

good or bad this character is a dream come ture when i put it together as a w.i.p. leave ur comments about it and ill catch u guys later

Gabby is looking pretty good! Just a few fixes....her belly should be showing under the green shirt and she should lose the black shorts under the brown garment and more skin should be there instead and maybe fix that hair fringe that's sticking out like a knife. Lastly, the white string looking thing on her boots should go. XD Other then that, she's spot on!

hard work making a stance

I know that all too well :noway:

next time ill make xena using a charakm ;D

Dont take this the wrong way,because I mean no harm but you should focus on having the basics sprites finished before moving on to the fancy stuff.

Only because I've been in a (somewhat) similar position,if you ever lose your WIP for whatever reason,it'd be like you wasted all the time on custom sprites(ok well in this case all these sprites are custom) but then no char to show for it. I say have all basic stuff down,then work on special stuff. Just my opinion.

the torso has an unnatural motion, in stead of a waiting stance, looks like she just hunches or shrinks in size, i would recommend keep both waist and upper torso in one piece, it will make it look more as a whole.

I have to agree with Blue Monkey. Looking at it closer, I can see what he means. May want to tighten that up and fix that. Looks like Xena will pop like a champagne cork. lol...

It's looking better by the minute Supa! I honestly can't wait till she's completed!!!! I want to get her Mugen career started on my roster ASAP. When all her sprite work is done, make sure she has AMAZING AI so she can keep up with other tough characters! I'd like Xena to keep that "Wonder Woman" intensity level. XD