[Wii U] Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper

Kanbei

Infomation Taken From Koei Warriors!
Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper has been announced for the Nintendo Wii U. New for the Wii U, is Duel Mode, which blends versus and card battles, that can be done locally or online. Players can also play the game using only the Wii U GamePad, or by using both the GamePad and the television screen for 2 player co-op. Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper is set to come out Holiday 2012.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YmbFIUF74c&feature=player_embedded

Personally I Like The New Duel Mode Better Then Warriors Orochi 2 So Its A Buy For Me!

Oh shit for Wii u really? I thought I was dreaming! alright they brought back versus mode and added 2 more characters to the roster!

Yeah There From The Expansion Special And I Love That Koei Saying "Hey Look You Like These Characters Right? Here There In Wiiu".I Can Tell I'm Gonna Love This Game!

LOL you talking about the hydra why would anyone want to play as it..............

Also Can't wait for this game!!!!!!!!!

Wii U Basic 249.99

Wii U Deluxe 349.99

after playing every single dynasty warror and orochi game well besides this one i would its diffrent and would prove a challenge

after playing every single dynasty warror and orochi game well besides this one i would its diffrent and would prove a challenge

Maybe On This One They May Add It But idk I Personally Wish To Try The Wifi Vs Mode More I Still Haven't Cleanered The One On My 360 xp