6) Sprite Bomb
Posted Image
7) SSJ3 Terror
Posted Image

[Download]
http://ubuntuone.com/3CxHOqC4qpjEzZY3HsxGJ6 <Link to the Release Version 1.2

[Comments]
My Second Character WIP.
I will add this fly code in this later, also i have to add throw in this.

Well the Moves, I have made the Moves Very easy:
1) Auto Combos: Press "a" three times and hit the p2 or p4, to get an Auto Combo of Light Kick then Strong Punch then an Fire Ball, i could add some more but i am running out of ideas.

2) Distructo Disc: It is kinda rare in Goku but after some Sprite editing i made this.
command is Down, Back, x (~D, B, x) you need to have 500 Power to do this.

3) Just tried to be Creative here, you need 1000 Power to do it.
the command is Down, Forward, y (~D, F, y).

4) Kamehameha, Added an Super bg in this one, you need to have 2000 power to do is. the command is Down, Forward, a (~D, F, a)

5) Ki Blast, you need to have 1000 power to do this, the command is Down, Forward, y (~D, B, y).

6) Sprite Bomb, you need to have 3000 power to do this, the command is Down, Forward, x (~D, F, x).

7) SSJ3 Terror, you need to have 2000 power to do this, the command is Down, Forward, b (~D, F, b).

Now the Tricks Goku can do(If you say like Mr. Satan "They can only do Tricks").
Instant Transmission - b+y
Power Charge = a+b
Fire Ball(Single) = z
Fly = c

***The Character is Created in Fighter Factory 3.0***
Please tell me if there is something wrong.

Well that's all i have to say.

EDIT: NOW HE CAN FLY TOO
EDIT2: ADDED THROW TOO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok result time please don't take the wrong idea but this is the only to improve your self.

ok after a good time with your character there was many problem with this one. please understand you need work on this character more there a lot of thing need to be fix

1. u have the npc try to do a charge its does a funky chicken animation like he does a upside down memento on the charge move I think u need to fix the AI more

Posted Image

2. also the flying animation need a lot of work AND does not feel like he flying I think he more like taking a shit in mid air and you really need fix that too

Posted Image

3. every time I try do a super or a normal move the character don't seem to wanting to connect with me

I feel like I can't do a dam thing while goku is standing there in the air XD

Posted Image

4.there a lot thing this character need a lot improvement and make thing even worse every time. I can stop his sprite bomb and I can stop all his super death move just with a single shot

5. the character need to be clean the boot are not in the right color and the color is funky and out of place

that all I have to say for now I just hope this character be more improved AND don't a update release until you have a REAL EXPERT helping you on this character because OMG there a lot work need to be done on this one

@yuyu I made this one it is not an edit also i have made another JUS Goku. okay, start off. 1) I never Really done something for the AI I have never heard about it, it was not in FF to build how can i? 2) Well yeah that anime doesn't looks good because there was no Fly sprite in the Sheet i just tried to be creative with Fly and some extra Super & Hyper attacks/ 3) That was not for the Air attack but i didn't had much jump attack so i have added that one, which seems to didn't turned out well. 4) if I have made them unstoppable then it will look very cheap, i have learnt for my earlier mistakes 5) I am not sure what are you talking about, could be the palettes because i don't quite know how to create palettes. @Hollow Ichigo I did took some ideas from his Goku, including the Fire Ball Shower and the Ki Blast besides I was running out of ideas when i was about to work on the Supers, so that Goku kinda helped me on the Supers. Also i would have released this 10 days ago if i knew that how to code the Throw