Noah's WIP

Magical Klara

At the moment, I'm making several updates to all of my chars, especially Klarissa, because she is most in need of an update. After that, I'll work on making a functional, releasable version of Onpu Segawa. Following that, I'll focus on another project -- Konata Izumi, Reisen Udongein Inaba or Akari Ichijo. Whichever one I'm in the mood for at the time...

Just so you know, Klarissa is the one with blue hair...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

See you again, soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I've gotten a good start on two projects -- Konata Izumi and Reisen Udongein Inaba. I have too many projects to work on now, but, hopefully, more will come of them around the middle of 2013.

One is Reisen Udongein Inaba from Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, and the other is Konata Izumi from Lucky Fighter 2.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've updated my Ecoco, Sakura, May, and Klarissa again.  I added an animation for when they enter the ring in Team Arcade mode and tried to improve their overall aesthetics, and I also decided to make a beta release of "MHP boss" Onpu.

I hope you enjoy them.  Posted Image

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=98d1a3ab5b3d87a2&id=98D1A3AB5B3D87A2!116

Also, I'm designing a new site for sharing my Mugen work and my drawings.  I'll see you guys later. :bye:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

It's rather rude saying something unrelated when somebody is making a wip topic...

Really, I'm okay with Akira's comment.  It's not a problem.

By the way, what you need to finish Onpu, Noah?

For now, it's probably most important that I give her a good AI.

It's rather rude saying something unrelated when somebody is making a wip topic...

By the way, what you need to finish Onpu, Noah?

Do you think I'm rude just because I thought the wip was Noah from the game Bible Fight? I didn't know Noah is the nickname of the author. Man, now I can't say a thing, that you immediately go against me. I think the rude one is you, not me.