MVC Origin*and a few extras* Portrait pack for MUGEN Nexus by me

Jag_Knight32

hey there My fellow MUGEN players and users of GreyFox's MUGEN Nexus pack. today I present a rather nice Gift today. What's that gift.. well*Plays the MVC 1 intro theme* LET'S GET CRAZY!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I ported ALL the X-Men vs Street Fighter, Marvel Vs Street Fighter AND Marvel Vs Capcom Ports into the NEXUS Format*well... the stuff that would look appealing at lest* along with the Vampire Savior ports of Jon, Lei-Lei and Felicia and some other misc ones.

heads up, while I DID do some porting of the Marvel Super Heros portraits.. Um, use at your own risk, trust me.

Download link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2mor4f

BTW, if someone wants to host this, feel free

The big portraits look kinda squished. The rest looks good though! You mean how do you change them? Use Fighter Factory. The readme from the screenpack should tell you where to place them.

Yeah both. But I was talking about the first pic. Sorry I was just judging from the picture. I don't have that screenpack anymore.

Missing out then ;p ,anyways, The Select screen ones look like that due to the way the way it's set up. the Vs/Win screen ones aren't as squished.