[STAGE] Skyscraper On The Wayside II by CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 314th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Was Able To Complete A MUGEN Stage That I Originally Put In The Trash Bin But Felt That It Deserved A Second Chance! Back In 2022, I Wanted To Create Another City Themed Stage In Which Two MUGEN Fighters Would Fight On The Side Of A Skyscraper At Night! This Would Go On To Be My "Skyscraper On The Wayside". The Stage That I Present To All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans Today Is My Original Concept Of My "Skyscraper On The Wayside". The Reason Why The Original Didn't Make The Cut At The Time Is Because The Billboard That I Created For It Was Pretty Big And Kind Of Overshadowed The City In The Background! I Then Scrapped It And Went To My "Zero City Rooftop" And Blend It In With My Skyscraper! The Second Experiment In Which I Blended The Two Together, Was a Success And It Definitely Showcased The City At Night! I Went With That And It Became The Stage Known As "Skyscraper On The Wayside". But You Know What... I Went Back To The Trash Bin And Looked At My Original Closely... It Didn't Look Too Bad And I Even Thought Of A Plot Scenario In Which A MUGEN Fighter Was Escaping Towards the Roof With Their Enemy Chasing Them! The Enemy Fighter Was Able To Stop The MUGEN Fighter In Its Tracks And They Do Battle! When I Thought Of This Plot In My Head... It Was Worth Saving And Thought It Would Be Cool To Add A Second Part To My "Skyscraper On The Wayside II" MUGEN Stage Series! So Now It's Finish And We Have Another Cliffhanger On Our Hands, Youknowwhatimsayin!? This MUGEN Stage Can Be Great For Your Ninjas, Caped Crusaders, Jewel Thieves, And Other Aerial MUGEN Fighters! Have Fun MUGEN Fighters But Keep Your Balance... Yet Again!! LOL! (o^.^)-b I Decided To Make This A Short Stage Where Your Fighters Will Have To Be Quick On Their Feet To Win! I Also Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! Funny Fact, If You Turn My "Skyscraper On The Wayside" MUGEN Stages Sideways You Will Understand The True Meaning Of It! LOL! Ahhhh! Whoo! Your Boi CAH Has Been On A Roll Lately And I Still Have Some More Stage Experiments In The Works! It's Finally The Month Of May And I'm Going To Get Some Things Done, YouFeelMe!? Stay Tuned For More Madd Flava And Remember Peeps... Keep Being Awesome And Have A Nice Day, Yo! (¯) Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”.

rPAGEFJ.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/