[STAGE] Space Tournament by CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 312th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! You Know What Peeps... I Saw The Moon Two Days Ago On The Night Of April 23rd, 2024! Apparently The Moon Seemed Really Visible, Beautiful, And Truly Sensational! The News At The Time Was Calling It The "Pink Moon". Although The Moon Wasn't Pink... It Was Really Bright And Just Stunning! Seeing The Beautiful Moon Shine So Bright With Valor For The World To See, Gave Me An Idea To Create Another Space Themed MUGEN Stage For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Wanted To Make Another Fighting Tournament Because There's Never Enough Tournaments, Youknowwhatimsayin!? I Imagined That A Random Planet In Space, Was Hailing A Fighting Tournament For Fighters All Across The Galaxy! Warriors From Known And Unknown Planets Travel Far To This Tournament To Participate In Strength And Skill! Anyone Brave Enough Can Participate But What Lies Ahead For The MUGEN Fighters Is Yet To Be Seen! The MUGEN Fighters Will Be Fighting On Top Of Fluffy Clouds While Excited Inhabitants Of The Planet Watch With Wonder And Joy! Who Will Win? Who Will Lose? Who Will Be The Ultimate Fighter In The Galaxy? Will It Be Your MUGEN Fighter? We'll Wait And See What Will Unfold In The Space Tournament! Let's See if The Fighter's Training Paid Off! Because... I Love Seeing A Great Plot Unfold! Enjoy! LOL! (o^.^)-b I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! You Know What... I Also Found Inspiration For Creating This MUGEN Stage Watching Old School Anime OVAs From The 1980's! I Also Wanted To Give That 80's Like Vibe With Bright Colors And Stars From Space! Watching Anime From The 1980's Hits Different When You Realized What Technology They Were Working With At The Time! It's Truly An Inspiration For Me To Continue Learning About Video Games And Creating More MUGEN Content For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! Watch Anime, Watch The Moon, And... Uhhh... Watch Some Sailor Moon Or Something! LOL! Have A Nice Day, Yo! (¯) Enjoy Another Space Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”.

KSCVu8x.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/