Anime Mugen

snowy997

Thinking of doing a V2 with more characters per series, and remove the JUS characters because it would be too much work to resize them.

Will also fix some stuff like stages that crash the game and change some of the music.

I will also remove most of the Game Anime characters, with a few exceptions (Visual Novels are exempt from this)

• 2 weeks later...

i was actually considering your mugen game at times 😛 but still, if you want to compile a v2, I was thinking you should keep the v1's link in just in case 😅 I am glad you have ryu, terry bogard, kyo kusanagi, ryo sakazaki in, I was not really familiar with anime stuffs and might consider downloading your mugen game for start 😅 I knew some like Date Masamune from sengoku basara and also Gowcaizer which I knew about this character and I was glad you added him too 😎 some characters like Demitri and Haohmaru are missing as they appeared in their anime version too much much like ryu, terry, kyo and ryo

sorry my bad, I saw morrigan beside viewtiful joe 😅 but i don't see haohmaru, maybe he was below ryu and beside ryo sakazaki? 🤔 I was thinking of having your pokemon type wild compilation to fight this anime compilation in ikemen go one day if possible, pokemon vs anime vs 😁