[STAGE] Rooftop Hangout by CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 304th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! I Love Creating City Themed MUGEN Stages And I Have Another One Coming Straight From The Rooftops! With My Latest Stage, Your MUGEN Fighters Can Hangout On Top Of A Building With Three Benches And Two Crates Of Soda... Or... They Can Fight For Turf And Claim The Sodas For Their Own! Either Way, This Is A Great Stage For Rivals And Companions That Meet At A Secret Spot To Discuss Plans Or Help Train On Fighting Moves! In A Way, This MUGEN Stage Can Be a Great Plot Point And Set The Tone For Your Own Story! Welp... I'm Going To Sit Back, Grab One Off These Soda Pops And Relax! Ahhhh... What A Nice View Of The City! LOL! (¯) I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! You Know... When Creating This Stage, I Thought About All Those 80's Action Movie Montages Where The Hero Trains For The Upcoming Battle Ahead! I Thought This Is a Good Training Stage That Can Be Helpful For A New MUGEN Fighter Take That First Step And Train For That Upcoming Tournament! Playing 80's Montage Music Really Sets The Tone For This Stage! Man... I'm Lost In My Imagination Again... So Much Ideas! LOL! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”.

SFDfIyR.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/