[STAGE] Cheesy Invasion by CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 303rd Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Add Humor And Create Another City Theme Stage For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans! This Is An Over The Top Joke Stage In Which Cheese Has Invaded The City! This Can Definitely Fit The Plot Scenario Of Space Invaders Or An Mad Scientist Experiment Gone Terribly Wrong! Either Way, It's Kind Of Funny Having Two MUGEN Fighters Battling On Cheese! Plus... I Bought Cheese At The Grocery Store Today So... Yeah! Feeling Really Creative Today! LOL! Watch Out MUGEN Fighters For Your Opponent Might Cheese Their Way To Victory Because Anything Goes In A Cheesy Invasion! LOL! Enjoy! (¯) I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! You Know... I Don't Know If This Is True But... They Say That There's More Than 1,800 Different Types Of Cheeses Around The World! When I Think About This I Wonder... What Is The Ultimate Ruler Of All Cheeses? Is It Cheddar? Mozzarella? Parmesan? Or Is It A Cheese That Hides In The Shadows Like The Fighter Akuma! You Know What... Nachos Sound Really Good Right Now! LOL! Have A Nice Day Everyone! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”.

8kK2r7h.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/

On 1/4/2024 at 11:11 AM, CoolAnimeHustler said:

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 303rd Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Add Humor And Create Another City Theme Stage For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans! This Is An Over The Top Joke Stage In Which Cheese Has Invaded The City! This Can Definitely Fit The Plot Scenario Of Space Invaders Or An Mad Scientist Experiment Gone Terribly Wrong! Either Way, It's Kind Of Funny Having Two MUGEN Fighters Battling On Cheese! Plus... I Bought Cheese At The Grocery Store Today So... Yeah! Feeling Really Creative Today! LOL! Watch Out MUGEN Fighters For Your Opponent Might Cheese Their Way To Victory Because Anything Goes In A Cheesy Invasion! LOL! Enjoy! (¯) I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! You Know... I Don't Know If This Is True But... They Say That There's More Than 1,800 Different Types Of Cheeses Around The World! When I Think About This I Wonder... What Is The Ultimate Ruler Of All Cheeses? Is It Cheddar? Mozzarella? Parmesan? Or Is It A Cheese That Hides In The Shadows Like The Fighter Akuma! You Know What... Nachos Sound Really Good Right Now! LOL! Have A Nice Day Everyone! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”.

8kK2r7h.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/

Hey CoolAnimeHustler! Your 303rd MUGEN stage is a hilarious twist with a city invaded by cheese! The concept, blending humor with creativity, adds a unique flavor to the MUGEN world. It's a perfect setting for quirky battles. Looking forward to more of your imaginative stages. Keep rocking that creativity.

24 minutes ago, Reggieros said:

Hey CoolAnimeHustler! Your 303rd MUGEN stage is a hilarious twist with a city invaded by cheese! The concept, blending humor with creativity, adds a unique flavor to the MUGEN world. It's a perfect setting for quirky battles. Looking forward to more of your imaginative stages. Keep rocking that creativity.

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey How's It Goin Reggieros! I'm Happy To Know That You Enjoy My Latest Stage! I Love To Experiment With Different Concepts That Gives Everyone An Unique Stage Experience In Their MUGEN Game! Plus... It's Not Everyday Your MUGEN Fighters Can Fight On A Mountain Of Cheese... Because It's Not Easy Being Cheesy... Get It... Cheesy Pun! LOL! Keep Being Awesome, Stay Tuned For More, And Have A Nice Day! (o^.^)-b