[STAGE] Drylands Of The Desert by CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 301st Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Start Off 2024 With An Outdoor Theme Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I've Created A Lot Desert Themes Stages On My MUGEN Journey And A Lot Of Them Gives Off That In Danger Vibe! I Wanted To Create A Desert Stage That's Not So Menacing! Blue Skies, White Clouds, Mountains, And No Water In Sight... Like No Water! Yep! No Moisture In A Dryland...  That's In A Desert... Which Is Also Dry... Hmmm... I Guess Its A Dryland Of The Desert Then! It Might Be Dry And A Little Hot But This Can Be A Perfect Opportunity To Meet A Companion Or A Foe On These Desert Travels! Who Knows... Maybe They Can Share For Supplies Or Fight Each Other For The Supplies! Either Way, There's Plenty Of Daytime To Go Around And More Plot For The New Year! Good Luck On Your Travels MUGEN Fighter And Happy New Year! LOL! (¯) I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Starting The Year Strong With A MUGEN Stage Right Off The Bat! Your Boi, CAH Has Got More Madd Stage Experiments In The Works So Stay Tuned For More Of Those Delicious Plot Line Scenarios In The Future, Yo! Have A Nice Day And Happy New Year! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another Outdoor Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”.

uKuh4CG.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/