[STAGE] Semi-Pro Fighting Tournament III by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 300th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Created Another City Theme Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Wanted To Add Another Stage Towards My "Semi-Pro Fighting Tournament" Series! Once Again, Your MUGEN Fighter Is Moving Up The Ranks In The Semi-Pro Circuit And Has Already Gathered Some Fans After Witnessing Their Fighting Prowess! This Is The Time That Your MUGEN Fighter Will Shine In The Heart Of The City And Make Their Presence Known That They're The Best Of The Best! The Fights In The Third Semi-Pro Tournament Will Be Fierce And The Rewards Will Be Better Than Before! The Big Time Is Just Around The Corner And Your MUGEN Fighter Definitely Has A Shot To Be On Prime Time! It's New Year's Eve, The Crowd Is Here, And It's Go Time! What Plot Will Unfold? Who Will Win The Tournament! Where Will They Be Next Year? That's Up To You Awesome MUGEN Fan! You Control The Story And You'll See An Epic Battle Unfold At The Semi-Pro Tournament! Good Luck MUGEN Fighters And Happy New Year To Everyone! (¯) I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I... I Finally Did It! I Achieved My Goal Of Creating 300 MUGEN Stages! It's Been A Personal Goal Of Mine And I Dedicate This Achievement To My Mom That Sadly Passed Away Last Year In 2022! She Encouraged Me To Stay Positive, Stay Calm And Collected, Follow Your Heart And I'll Always Love You! I Want To Thank You Mom For Giving Me The Love And The Courage To Keep Fighting On In Life! One Love! I Want To Thank Every Single One Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans For Your Support, Feedback, And Criticism! You're All Pretty Cool, Youknowwhatimsayin? Well... The Year 2024 Is Coming To Us! Let's Continue To Press Forward And Have Fun! Have A Nice Day And Happy New Year! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”.

460RSrQ.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/