[STAGE] Art Museum Brawl by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 299th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Create Another City Themed Stage For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Thought About My "Artifact Museum" Stage That I Created Back In 2019 And Thought About Adding Some Art In Pictures Frames In A Stage Background! Your MUGEN Fighters Are Trained In The Martial Arts But They Will Fight In A Foundation With Art Itself... An Art Museum! Yes! Your MUGEN Fighters Have Cause A Ruckus In Which Many Plot Scenarios Can Occur! Maybe It's A Hero Trying To Stop A Villain From Robbing The Art Pieces, Or Maybe It's That Chance Encounter With That Rival In Which Tempers Have Flared And Both Fighters Are Ready To Fight Here And Now! Either Way, It's A Nice Setting To Fight In! Be On Guard MUGEN Fighters And Try Not To Do Too Much Damage! These Art Pieces Are One Of A Kind, Youknowwhatimsayin!? LOL!  (¯) I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! Just One More... I Need To Make One More MUGEN Stage To Reach That 300 That Has Eluded Me These Past Couple Of Years! It's Been A Personal Goal Of Mine And I Know I Can Do It Before The 2023 Ends! I'm Going For It Peeps! Stay Tuned And Have A Nice Day! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”.

m3HPTnn.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/