[STAGE] Grocery Store II by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 298th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Well... The Year Is Almost Over... And People Are Going Shopping For Their Essential Items At Grocery Stores To Prepare For The New Year! Seeing This With My Own Eyes, I Decided To Add Another "Grocery Store" Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Wanted To Give A Calm And Chill Setting In Which MUGEN Fighters Are Shopping... Ohhh Who Am I Kidding... They're Going To Fight For That Last Deal With The Inch Of Their Life In A Calm Setting! LOL! To Be Honest With Ya, This Can Be a Great Plot Scenario For Slapstick Comedy, Romance, Fighters Meeting Each Other One Day Before The Fighting Tournament, Or Fighting For That Last Deal Because MUGEN Fighters Are On Some Strict Budgets Nowadays! LOL! This Should Be A Great Stage To Setup A Story! Have Fun And May You Find a Great Deal That Won't Break Your Budget This Month MUGEN Fighters! LOL! (¯) I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I Dedicate This Stage To Everybody Working Grocery, Retail, And Fast Food Jobs! I Just Want To Say Thank You For Being Awesome And Helping Your Communities! You're Heroes That Help Make The World Function And I Hope Every Single One Of You Get A Raise! Have A Nice Day! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”.

1xCoRBF.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/