[STAGE] Bank Vault Jackpot by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 296th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today, I Wanted To Create Another City Themed MUGEN Stage To All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Actually Found Some Inspiration After Watching My Favorite Christmas Movie... DIE HARD!!! That's Right! The Movie "DIE HARD" Is MY Favorite Christmas Movie! It Has Action, Adventure, Suspense, And Also... The Spirit Of The Christmas Spirit All In One Blockbuster Movie! Change My Mind!! Ahem... Excuse My Outburst Everyone... It Is What It Is! LOL! Anyway... Since Christmas Is Almost Here, I Wanted To Give Those MUGEN Fighters The Possibly Strike It Rich At The Bank And Hit The Ultimate Jackpot! However... "Possibly" Is the Word Because They're Going To Have To Fight For It In Order To Take This Amount Of Wealth! I Also See A Lot Of Plot Scernarios Being Played Out In A MUGEN Game! This Can Make A Great Comic Relief, Or A Bank Heist, Or A Wealthy Person's Secret Stash For A Rainy Day, Or The Good Ol' Hero vs Villain Scenario! Either Way, It Should Be Fun For Your MUGEN Fighters To Get That Cheddar This Holiday Season! LOL! Have Fun And... (Playing Beethoven's Symphony No. 9) Merry Christmas! (I Know... It's Pretty Early! LOL!) (¯) I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! You Know... I Realized That The Movie "DIE HARD 2" Is Also A Christmas Movie As Well! If You Haven't Seen Any Of The "DIE HARD" Movies I Highly Recommend You Watch Them! There's So Many Stars And Easter Eggs That It's Insane! Knowwhatimsayin!? LOL! Have A Nice Day! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”.

T1wiFiI.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/