[STAGE] Fighting Research Facility V by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 295th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! I Wanted To Add Another Chapter To My "Fighting Research Facility" MUGEN Stage Series To All You Awesome MUGEN Fans! What If... The Fighters Came To The Actual Viewing Area Of The Fighting Research Facility! I Thought About The MUGEN Fighters Coming To The Scientist And Researchers For Their Results And Statistics Of Their Battle/Training! This Can Be A Great Plot Scenario For A MUGEN Fighter To Better Themselves! This Plot Scenario Can Be Great For An Upcoming Tournament, Breaking Out Of The Training Area To Escape The Facility Or Capturing And Studying A Dangerous Fighter Or Unnatural Force! Either Way... The Results Are In And The Results Will Be Legendary! Welp... It's Time... The Results Are In... Lets See Where Your MUGEN Fighter's Training Has Gotten Them So Far... Hmmmm... It's Up To You To Decide Where Your Fighters Rank! Have Fun And Good Luck!  I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! You Know... I'm Getting Closer Everyday To My Goal Of Reaching "300" Stages Created! Just Five More To Go... Stay Tuned, Yo! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”.

6L3lFKT.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/