[STAGE] Liberty Enlightening The World by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 292nd Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! I Decided To Revive A Stage Project That I Was Working On Back In July But Abandoned Because I Thought It Looked Kind Of Weird! But You Know What... Weird Is Kinda Cool In Some Ways, Youknowwhtaimsayin!? So I Went Back To It And Touched It Up A Bit! It Is A Space Themed Stage In Which The Statue Of Liberty Is Guarding The Earth In The Background! Fun Fact: The Original Name For The Statue Of Liberty Was "Liberty Enlightening The World". When I Read About This, I Thought It Might Make A Good Stage Concept! Welp... This MUGEN Stage Project Is Out Of The Trash Bin And Into The MUGEN World! Great For Those Space Themed Fighters That See Earth As A Destination Spot! Have Fun And Enjoy! I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! I'm Trying To Reach 300 Stages Created This Year And I'm Almost There! Stay Tuned All You Awesome MUGEN Fans Because CAH Is Still Bringing It To The Cyberspace, Yo! Enjoy Another Space Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”.

TJCSQGG.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/