[STAGE] Ice Area Unknown by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 291st Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Since We're In The Month Of December, I Decided To Make Another Outdoor Themed Stage For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans! What If Your MUGEN Fighters Were Stranded In A Icy Tundra That Was Not Yet Explored Here On Earth Or Another Planet! It's Cold, There's Snow All Around, Ice Water In The Distance, The Dense Mountains As High As Skyscrapers Staring From Above, And It's At Night! Somehow And Someway, This Icy Area That Has Been Unknown To Civilization, Has Finally Come To An End As A Battle Happens In The Distance! Two MUGEN Fighters Are Battling It Out And It's Unknown How They Got There! Only You, The Player/ Watcher Was Able To See How The Battle Started And How It Would End! Maybe This Is A Final Battle That Will Determine The Fate Of The World? Maybe There's Two Powerful Unknown Forces That Came Together To See Who Was The Most Dominant Alpha Of Our Time? Either Way, There's No Disturbances, The Battle Will Be Fought, The Fight Will Be Glorious, And The Two MUGEN Fighters Will Dig Deep Within Their Heart To Become The Ultimate MUGEN Fighter That Is Left Standing In This Cold Icy Area Of The Unknown... Because It's December!! LOL! This Can Be Great For Powerful Themed Fighters As Well As Fighters That Came From Space! Enjoy And Witness This Grand Battle Unfold In Your MUGEN Game! I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! You Know... I Was Inspired Creating This Stage After Watching The Movie From Dragonball Z Called The World's Strongest And The Broly Movie From Dragonball Super! Plus... We Need More Snow Themed Stages In MUGEN! It's December, You Knowwhatimsayin!? LOL! Have a Nice Day! (o^.^)-b Enjoy Another Outdoor Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”.

6iOsPDD.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/