[STAGE] Fighting Research Library by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 287th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! I'm Feeling Pretty Motivated Today After I Uploaded My Super MUGEN Battle 1v1 Tournament After Three Years... Three Years... Yeah... I'm Happy Today! LOL! With All This Good Energy In Myself, I Decided To Create Another MUGEN Stage Scenario For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Want To Make Something That Goes With My "Fighting Research Facility" Series! Hmmm... Imagine This... What Do The Scientist And Doctors Do With The Information And Data That Was Collected? After Witnessing Two Fighters Battle With Fighting Techniques That Question Their Minds And Express A Everlasting Need To Learn More, They Need To Keep Track Of Their Studies! But How You Ask? Well... They Need To Save This Research In A Secure Room! I Library If You Will! It'll Be The Great To Store All This Knowledge In A Secure Room! But You Know... Sometimes Things May Happen! Maybe There's A Containment Breach In The Fighting Facility, Maybe There's A Disagreement Between Colleagues With The Research Itself, Or Maybe... They're Trying To Learn And Test The Fighting Techniques That They Recorded For Themselves! Either Way, I Think This Works Out As A Good Stage Plot Scenario In A MUGEN Game! As Long As MUGEN Fighters Exist, The Information Will Be Obtained, Maintained, And Secured! It Is Vital To Create The Perfect MUGEN Fighter in The Fighting Research Facility! Whoa... I Kind Of Got Carried Away There But I'm On A Roll Here... LOL! Enjoy! (o^.^)-b I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! You Know... I Kind Of Did Some Research Of My Own! I Learned Some Simple Video Editing Skills Regarding Trim Techniques! I Actually Experiment With Some Projects In The Future And I'm Having Fun! Remember To Have Some Fun When Learning Something And Having Fun When Applying Something Because... You May Create An Awesome Of Something, Youknowwhatimsayin!? LOL! Have Fun And Everyone Have A Nice Day! (¯) Enjoy Another City Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”.

AQ27VwO.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/