[STAGE] Peaceful Training by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 286th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Tackle The Great Outdoors Yet Again For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans! Hmmm... You Know...A Relaxing Training Stage For MUGEN Fighters Sounds Like a Good Idea! The  Flowers, The Mountains, The Beautiful Sky, Lakes, And Grass All Around... Yep... A Great Spot For Fighters To Train In Harmony! LOL! I Feel This MUGEN Stage Can Be Another Great Plot Scenario In Which A Fighter's Training Is Going Quite Well And Is Becoming One With The Beautiful Elements Of Nature! Taping Into One's Inner Potential Can Be Quite An Eye Opener To One's Life Goals! Your MUGEN Fighter Is About To Find That Hidden Special Move And Ability From Within! All Thanks To Not Only Training Hard but... Finding Inner Peace! Find Your Peace MUGEN Fighters! You Can Do It! Feelin Pretty Motivated Today! LOL! (o^.^)-b I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! It's Already November And I Have 14 More Stages To Create to Reach My Goal Of 300 Stages! This Peace from Within Me Knows That I Can Do It! Stay Tuned For More Of That Retro Hot Fire From Ya Boi, CAH! Have A Nice Day Everyone And Keep Being Awesome, Yo! (¯)  Enjoy Another Outdoor Theme Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”.

fNIpyds.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/