BrokenMUGEN: Everything vs Everything (NEARLY 9,000 slots) Completed and NOW DOWNLOADABLE

ï½¥yoonybinï½¥

Hellooooo.....hope all is well with you all 😄

So, this is just going to be an update post in regards of this post here:

- So, just wanted to say this mugen has been completed! it has actually correction, around 8k characters. yes, it is NEARLY 9k but it's not actually 9k per say that everyone has been saying. nonetheless, both links has been updated. because, I am pretty sure you all would much prefer a completed one this time around (besides I already replaced the one in the google drive when uploading the completed one so it is what it is) other than that, here are the stats:

Chars: 8425 TOTAL

Stages: around 400+

Link(s): As per usual, it is your friendly neighborhood google drive link. so you get it here

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2023 at 12:58 PM, Neo Oceanboy06 said:

Can't Download. It Expires Before it's Finished.

Have you tried the following methods? (sorry I am now seeing this reply on this post)

• Waiting a bit until it is clear to download
  • Don't want to wait try this method https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djtIeDwW614
  • Tried the first method and didn't work? try this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6vLJQNpnZE
  • And, if you tried those two and it didn't work did you try the last resort? which is trying you can just open up the download link of the file that you wish to download in a browser. then in the address bar where the link is present, remove "uc" part of the link and type in "open" instead.

I managed to download the collection. I used Jdownloader (and editthiscookie) to fix the expiration problem but I ran into a different issue when I looked in the RAR folder there is a good deal of characters that are missing. The folders (and even the folders in those folders) are there but they are totally empty.

I don't know if the problem has something to do with Jdownloader or not. I validated the RAR using 7zip, let Jdownloader perform a checksum on the RAR and even deleted the whole collection and redownloaded it. Nothing fixed the problem. I don't know if this helps diagnose the problem or not but the sound folder is also empty.

I'm posting to the forum to see if this a problem unique to me or not. 

Some of the characters that are missing include !fortbuster_hadoman, 890omega, 2204355 and Quantum TV but there are easily over a hundred if not a few hundred that are missing and I only list these ones because when I redownloaded the collection the exact same characters were missing in the folder so either its a consistent problem with my instance of Jdownloader or it may not be unique to me. Also interestingly there are no characters who came after quantum TV alphabetically who were missing from the collection.

The main reason I'm writing this is just because I noticed that the roster collection txt file says that it will also be available on archive.org. If you do put it on archive.org will you be linking that on Mugen Free For All or will it be something I should check your discord or youtube channel for? The nice thing about archive.org is you can open the zip files and download individual files without downloading the whole zip.

Regardless thank you for making a very nice and extremely expansive collection.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/18/2023 at 3:55 PM, CraigDudeBruh said:

I managed to download the collection. I used Jdownloader (and editthiscookie) to fix the expiration problem but I ran into a different issue when I looked in the RAR folder there is a good deal of characters that are missing. The folders (and even the folders in those folders) are there but they are totally empty.

I don't know if the problem has something to do with Jdownloader or not. I validated the RAR using 7zip, let Jdownloader perform a checksum on the RAR and even deleted the whole collection and redownloaded it. Nothing fixed the problem. I don't know if this helps diagnose the problem or not but the sound folder is also empty.

I'm posting to the forum to see if this a problem unique to me or not. 

Some of the characters that are missing include !fortbuster_hadoman, 890omega, 2204355 and Quantum TV but there are easily over a hundred if not a few hundred that are missing and I only list these ones because when I redownloaded the collection the exact same characters were missing in the folder so either its a consistent problem with my instance of Jdownloader or it may not be unique to me. Also interestingly there are no characters who came after quantum TV alphabetically who were missing from the collection.

The main reason I'm writing this is just because I noticed that the roster collection txt file says that it will also be available on archive.org. If you do put it on archive.org will you be linking that on Mugen Free For All or will it be something I should check your discord or youtube channel for? The nice thing about archive.org is you can open the zip files and download individual files without downloading the whole zip.

Regardless thank you for making a very nice and extremely expansive collection.

Hello, thank you for your reply. sorry for the VERY late response, I get notifications on everything BUT people replying to my posts for some reason so that's why I found this reply now. but anywho I hope all is well, here is what I can say in regards of your reply that can be of help. The sound folder is empty because I didn't add any music in there. and, I did state in my discord (which I recommend everyone join for updates and inquiries on all my mugens) that I did try my best to fix most of the missing chars to te best of my ability. and I didn't know that about archive.org. I was thinking of adding svcum 1.1 roster on there first but wasn't too sure and sometimes wouldn't have time for it I still plan to make time for it to add it on there considering it's a really REALLY huge mugen remember to open the .bat file of the mugen and not the mugen.exe because nothing will show ofc (idk why they set it up like that but it is what it is). and no problem, I am thankful that you like my collection 😄 I hope what I said was of use if not feel free to DM me or reach out to me via my discord because I am just simply more active on there than I am on here and Youtube.