[STAGE] Midnight Challenge by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 284th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Create Another Midnight Themed Stage In The City For All You Awesome MUGEN Fans! This Time Around On This Particular Midnight, There's No Gazing And There's No Stroll... It's A Challenge Scenario From A Random MUGEN Fighter That Wants to Fight It Out With Another MUGEN Fighter! Simple And Straight To The Point, Youknowwhatimsayin!? This Stage Scenario Is Perfect for Any Type Of MUGEN Fighter That Is Issued A Challenge Letter To Meet Them At a Disclosed Spot In Which They Won't Be Disturb! Who Will Win? Welp... It's Time to See If Your MUGEN Fighter's Training Is Paying Off! Best Of Luck to Ya MUGEN Fighters! I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! Well... I'm Getting Closer And Closer To Creating 300 MUGEN Stages! I Hope My MUGEN Stages Give You Some Ideas In Your MUGEN Storylines And Thank You For Everyone's Kind Words And Motivations! Everyone Have A Nice Day And Enjoy This Awesome Friday! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

BrhAXDm.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/